• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

I believe I only went so far as to say Australia did okay...

They got 0 points and conceded 9 goals. I don't think anyone* would describe that as "okay".

*Outside of North America

They got 0 points and conceded 9 goals. I don't think anyone* would describe that as "okay".

*Outside of North America
All relative though innit. They played Chile and the Netherlands quite close and only capitulated against Spain having already been eliminated.

All relative though innit. They played Chile and the Netherlands quite close and only capitulated against Spain having already been eliminated.

Yep, still shite no matter how you look at it.

Ox starting for England apparently, after the start to the season he’s had it’s a seriously depressing indicator of how far backwards our international setup has gone.

I know, with Alli suspended he's the best available option. I think I'd rather we called up Loftus-Cheek.

RLC is injured I think (and has been pap for Palace).

Davies for legs, Wilshere for tekkers. Dier to anchor. That's about as good as we can do I think for now.

Really don't get the fuss about Harry Winks, he looks like Tom Carroll II to me.

I was sort of looking forward to the England game, but The Ox making the starting XI has made me think I've been foolish, and it will be the same old tripe yet again.

Slovenia XI vs. England: Oblak; Al.Struna, Mevlja, Cesar, Jokic; Bezjak, Krhin, Rotman, Verbic; Ilicic; Sporar.

IMG-20171005-WA0001.jpg

Daytrippers, daytrippers everywhere. Just watched a fella have his jar of Doritos salsa confiscated :icon_lol:

As for the game, not sure what to expect as I don't follow England that closely. Brought the old man for his 60th.

I've never once sat at a game and thought "you know what I need now? A bit of salsa". I'm all for salsa, just not during a match.

Hart (post 2014 version), Cahill and Henderson is such a shite spine. Horrible footballers.

View attachment 1905

Daytrippers, daytrippers everywhere. Just watched a fella have his jar of Doritos salsa confiscated :icon_lol:

As for the game, not sure what to expect as I don't follow England that closely. Brought the old man for his 60th.

You're sat really close to my brother looking at that photo...Or diagonally opposite him! (Will try to post his pic)

View from my brothers seat...

received_10155639197317978.jpg

Great goalkeeping Joe. Fucking hell, don't even put yourself in that position.

What the FUCK is Hoddle waffling on about? You could pick any random bloke off the street and have a 95% chance of landing a better co-commentator.

Where do we reckon that England team would finish in the premier league? Top six?

How empty is Wembley? Real sign of the times. Watching England again proving painful viewing.

Back