• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

I can see England getting an undeserved goal here. They seem to be tiring a little.

Hoddle obsessed with playing the ball to overlapping players when we're 20 yards out. Good thinking Glenn, keep that ball going away from goal in that area.

Just fuck off Sturridge. You are nowhere near as good as you think you are.

Shambolic defending tonight. Thankfully Hart is on it

Hart saves England again...

Trying to give them a goal. 3-4 atrocious back passes.

Hart has saved sooooo many clear cut chances when he puts his arms up like that, attacking the player, in so many games

Just what we need. Rooney on to play quarter back to see England out for a "deserved" draw :yikes:

We really are a poor side, Henderson back to his normal service two hospital passes in quick succession.

Can't believe at least one of Lingard or Sturridge is going to play the 90 here. Both appalling tonight.

Slovakia 3 Scotland 0 :icon_lol:

Sturridge infuriates me more than any other player I can think of. He's been terrible. Lingard not much better.

Good to see Hart playing well again though.

Sturridge is fucking wank, most of his play is very poor and nowhere near International standard.

Cahill :icon_lol:

Sturridge infuriates me more than any other player I can think of. He's been terrible. Lingard not much better.

Good to see Hart playing well again though.

at this level, consistency is everything. unfortunately for Sturridge you need to be consistently good, not consistently shit.

Latest Score - Norway 1 San Marino 1

The goal from San Marino was met with a calm and measured response....

San Marino
‏@soccersanmarino
WE FUCKING SCORED AN AWAY GOAL. STEFANELLI YOU FUCKING LEGEND!

I shouldn't get angry when Hoddle tells the Nation that your best goalscorer should be played up front.............but then I think WHY DID YOU PLAY ALL YOURS ON THE FUCKING WING THEN YOU FACEFUCKEDCUNTHOLE

Latest Score - Norway 1 San Marino 1

The goal from San Marino was met with a calm and measured response....

San Marino
‏@soccersanmarino
WE FUCKING SCORED AN AWAY GOAL. STEFANELLI YOU FUCKING LEGEND!

booo Norway ruin it by scoring again.

Back