• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Race For The Top Four

Java tells me that 2 + 2 is 22, which I'm contractually obligated to take as fact.

Last edited:
A worldwide pandemic fucked up our last foray into Europe. Maybe WWIII will spoil the next listening to the jet action in the skies above Bridgnorth

Only fucking Wolves!

A worldwide pandemic fucked up our last foray into Europe. Maybe WWIII will spoil the next listening to the jet action in the skies above Bridgnorth

Only fucking Wolves!
Rumours are yet to be confirmed that the jet action above Bridgnorth is down to inside intelligence that a 50 year old bloke who arrived in the country 49 years ago with his mother on a Windrush boat, hasn't got the correct paperwork. Priti Vacant is determined that such wilful breaches of our laws should be met with the full might that our nation has to offer.

Rumours are yet to be confirmed that the jet action above Bridgnorth is down to inside intelligence that a 50 year old bloke who arrived in the country 49 years ago with his mother on a Windrush boat, hasn't got the correct paperwork. Priti Vacant is determined that such wilful breaches of our laws should be met with the full might that our nation has to offer.
Boat?

It was a Fiat 850 with Jersey plates if you don't mind!

Only fucking Wolves!
Can hear that jet action over Wolves too...

Arsenal have a decent set of fixtures coming up - apart from us of course - there could be some handy points for them if they can improve their form .
Then again , it's often when you play the teams that are not in the top half that you come a cropper .

Arsenal have a decent set of fixtures coming up - apart from us of course - there could be some handy points for them if they can improve their form .

True, but they're also mentally fragile and prone to combustion... Red cards, entitlement and shooting themselves in the foot

they've also only scored around 3 goals in 2022 as well.

West Ham stuttering a bit now, two points from Leicester and Newcastle isn't great.

West Ham stuttering a bit now, two points from Leicester and Newcastle isn't great.
They were fucking awful today, play like that for the rest of the season and they've got absolutely no chance of top four.

West Ham had a golden spell early in the season but since December have been pretty average. They desperately needed another forward in January as they are too reliant on a fragile Antonio. I’d be very surprised if they finish in the top six.

Five points minimum in the next eight days please.

If 7th is enough to get into Europe, then West Ham do look to be the team we can most easily finish above.

It makes next weekend massive for us, and also for them.

It'll come down to the final game of the season i would wager. Pretty sure this Wolves team will fight to the end..

If 7th is enough to get into Europe, then West Ham do look to be the team we can most easily finish above.

It makes next weekend massive for us, and also for them.
We have a rotten run in so we need points on the board ( see , trying to be optimistic and dream big worry small ) This could be the week

It will be tremendously annoying if we somehow finish below Arsenal. Usually I say the table don't lie but you can't convince me that Arsenal are a better side than us.

Back