• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Race For The Top Four

Sub to Tifo IRL, Tifo Football and The Athletic on YouTube. Easy 5-10 min watches, perfect pairing with a fat blunt and a takeaway.
You get me. :love:

Yeah the Tifo videos are good

I think xG or xA are better for creativity than shot creating actions personally

I think xG & xA together with SCA are probably where I land.

xG and xA to understand the quality of the creating actions and SCA to understand the quantity.

I.e. the difference between a couple of really good chances and loads of really poor ones.

One thing in our favour, after the West Ham game we're done with the teams around us, they still all have to play at least 2 games against each other so will take points off each other.

If we can pick up wins against the 'lesser' teams, not that it will be straightforward, it should allow us to make up ground.

So Utd, Arsenal & Spurs all win. Massive game for us today to keep pace/in touch with them all.

Aside from this forum and watching Wolves (and smoking, I guess), I unfortunately don't have much free time these days.
Mate, If you never listen to another thing I say, I implore you to listen to this, please try and quit smoking, I smoked twenty a day for nearly forty years and I stopped when I was in the highest asthma bracket, I was one group below COPD, don't end up like me, a bloke that gets out of breath tying shoelaces, I and a lot of people on here care about you and would hate for anything untoward to happen to you, plus when you do make your way over here I ain't kissing you, stinky cigarette breath :sneaky:

Mate, If you never listen to another thing I say, I implore you to listen to this, please try and quit smoking, I smoked twenty a day for nearly forty years and I stopped when I was in the highest asthma bracket, I was one group below COPD, don't end up like me, a bloke that gets out of breath tying shoelaces, I and a lot of people on here care about you and would hate for anything untoward to happen to you, plus when you do make your way over here I ain't kissing you, stinky cigarette breath :sneaky:
Unless he’s smoking weed. In which case, crack on duuuuuude.

100% Lucifer's Lettuce, my dudes.

I've preached about it ad nauseum in the Mental Health thread.

That said, I appreciate you lookin' out, Paul.

Bet 365
Arsenal 11/8
Man Utd 13/8
Spurs 11/4
West Ham 14/1
Wolves 20/1

I got 25/1 before the match yesterday on SkyBet for a top 4 finish.

I was going to say those odds look really generous (maybe even disrespectful) but I just had a look at the match odds, and it's 20/1 that we beat both Arsenal and West Ham!

I was going to say those odds look really generous (maybe even disrespectful) but I just had a look at the match odds, and it's 20/1 that we beat both Arsenal and West Ham!
If we do win the next 2 games those odds are going to come tumbling down. Especially given the 4 fixtures that come after the West Ham game.

We should already be shorter than West Ham as we only need to win one of the games in hand to be above them and Watford at home is one of those games.

Spurs are the best value on that list - but I ain't gonna back 'em.

I’m surprised Arsenal are shorter odds than MU.

Spurs are the best value on that list - but I ain't gonna back 'em.
All depends on the petulant twat up front. Play like he did on Saturday ie trying and they'll finish 4th, play like he has for the rest of the season and they won't.

I couldn't possibly curse us by placing a bet on us finishing top 4.

I'm really, really hoping we can turn Arsenal over this week. We owe them one for the way they celebrated and generally acted like arseholes the other week and I reckon the players will be fired up for this one. We need Raul to turn up, though. I'd almost be tempted to play Hwang through the middle and to give Raul a rest ready for West Ham, but zero chance of Bruno doing that.

Back