• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Srna is well past it nowadays, Vrsaljko was brilliant in Serie A this season, but I guess Srna is untouchable in Croatia.

Brozovic at RW is downright bizarre.

I've got Croatia in the work sweepstakes, technically they're very good but I can't see them getting any further than the last 16. Manager is a bit of an idiot by all accounts, never plays the same way and is very much a tinkerman.

Rakitic and Modric should give Croatia a fair chance of controlling the game and then you'd fancy Mandzukic and Perisic to get a few chances if that's happening, Turkey's recent form looks decent though and they've got a bit of a talent themselves with the likes of Turan, I fancy Croatia but it could go either way.

Mandzukic scored only one of Croatia's 20 qualification goals, he doesn't fit in with the way they like to play.

Bilic is quality, showing every other pundit how you should do the job. Reseach done on every single player.

He's awesome. I like how he unsettles Hoddle as well.

Bilic certainly the best thing about the ITV coverage, balanced out by that twat Hoddle though. They've even brought back Townsend to ruin the commentary, Matterface is awful as well.

Hopeful of a decent game here. Some cracking talent in midfield.

That's the problem, he's good at turning attack into defence.

yeah was not good. we had plenty of width both sides but few balls in especially when defenders were on the back foot - facing their own goal. isn't that one of the main reasons for having width. that one break in the second half Sterling was free and away yet checking his run. i'm not sure he knew what he was doing. invariably we play it safe from wide and end up with a bit of tippy tappy on the edge of the box with 7/8 defenders back. any german side with that much possession from wide would have got plenty of better balls in. he could have taken any of the front 3 off for me. walker was great though.

tight game now. come on the Croats!

Ugh.

Andy "yeah" Townsend.

FML.

Good to see Barry Chuckle has found work as the Croatia manager.

First twenty minutes have been a little underwhelming. Shame - I thought this would be a really good game.

Bit of a scrappy midfield affair at the minute.

Poor so far, the Croats looking more likely to score.

Turkey keeper very lucky. Shite punch straight to the player on the edge of the area and the shot came straight back into his arms.

Townsend - "good goalkeeping - sweet punch" I mean, what the fucking fuck?

Croatia gaining control of the game, then Turkey should have gone ahead out of nothing. Should have buried that header.

Big chance for the Turks, really should have been 1-0.

Back