• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Dutch anthem is good, in fact they're all better than ours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure Russia are here for a 0 - 0, first few minutes don't indicate that

Good shout there for the Dutch. Excellent call.

The Sri Lankan anthem is truly dire. And lasts for about a decade. Definitely one to avoid there.

Good shout there for the Dutch. Excellent call.

The Sri Lankan anthem is truly dire. And lasts for about a decade. Definitely one to avoid there.

Put it this way they're probably all better than the dirge that is England's. Though saying that Austria are in the tournament.

German choon is decent enough. Obviously unlikely to be a number one over here, but good stuff.

Fucking get Kane off corners...

German choon is decent enough. Obviously unlikely to be a number one over here, but good stuff.

Fucking get Kane off corners...

Lallana with a chance - a foot either side & that was in.

But please stop Kane taking deadball kicks - he's needed elsewhere on those

Bright attacking start from both sides. Hoddle already with the Spurs love in.

Starting with the right intensity. We have to play like this as we don't have the setup to dominate possession and control the game that way.

Hoddle is so spurs biased it is almost funny.

Saying that, I like the fact Russia aren't set up for the 0-0. Looks like another good match in the offing. Hope so, everything so far suggests we could be in for one of the best tournaments ever.

Hoddle is so spurs biased it is almost funny.

Saying that, I like the fact Russia aren't set up for the 0-0. Looks like another good match in the offing. Hope so, everything so far suggests we could be in for one of the best tournaments ever.

Last time I saw us come out of the blocks like this at a tournament was vs Portugal in 2000...shame Keggy Keegle's tactical wisdom didn't extend to playing more conservatively once you've raced into a 2-0 lead after 12 minutes.

It looks very good indeed so far. Not sure about Rooney so deep but the team set up is good and Russia are struggling to even get much of a touch.

Blimey - good solid save Hart. Would expect him to get it always but solid stuff. Defence should have done better, and then Alli so close to scoring other end.

This is already another really good game.

Blimey - good solid save Hart. Would expect him to get it always but solid stuff. Defence should have done better, and then Alli so close to scoring other end.

This is already another really good game.

Decent header from Russia - need to guard against giving away free kicks

Russia are a fairly big team height wise

Big chance for Lallana, should be scoring there. Indeed we should be a couple of goals up.

Back