• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Good move - Lallana in the right place but drags the shot wide

really should at least hit the target there

We look good so far. Moving the ball about with purpose and getting men forward.

The director seemingly has a hard-on for Dzyuba. Constant close-ups of him.

Italy and Russia are great anthems btw. Two of my faves.

Can't do anything about it. Seems to be randomly happening.

I blame the hacker.

Can't do anything about it. Seems to be randomly happening.

I blame the hacker.

Fullbacks causing them so many problems, should really be in front.

Strange thats its only Paddy being plagued by double posts - clearly done something unecessary in a previous life

Glad to have not heard the England Band yet. Did they definitely get in?

Hopefully we don't come to rue early missed opportunities - the longer it stays 0 - 0 the more hope you give to the opposition

Really wish Kane would stop taking corners - that last one was rubbish & surely he's more use in the middle

I'm getting more and more pissed off with Kane taking our corners. Just seems to be a waste of time.

You wouldn't mind if Kane were producing a succession of Beckham-esque set pieces. But they range from average to rubbish. He's quality in the air, get him in the middle. Lallana can take them.

Seriously impressed with our pressing off the ball.

This is a great game in many ways. England are playing some great stuff but Russia are no mugs. And definitely no England band which is the best bonus ever

Hopefully we don't come to rue early missed opportunities - the longer it stays 0 - 0 the more hope you give to the opposition

This performance has sucker punch written all over it.

Anybody else unable to reply with a quote?

Yes - I have had that problem since Garfield's little mate tried to hack the joint.

Fucking ell, it's like Poland at Wembley all hose years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back