• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Ramsey's assist was him trying to go round a player whilst falling over! Good work from HRK to be there to finish it though.

Scuffed shot was very helpful as wromng footed the keeper - good pass from Ramsay

Can Wales do this now!!

Scrappy as fuck finish but Wales don't care! Great from Ramsey to set it up. They've looked a lot better since the subs

Robson-Kanu is at least someone to occupy the centre halves and you're always going to be able to play more football with Ledley demanding the ball rather than Edwards hiding from it.

Robson-Kanu is at least someone to occupy the centre halves and you're always going to be able to play more football with Ledley demanding the ball rather than Edwards hiding from it.

I barely noticed Edwards today

Great header. I think Ashley Williams is being found out at this rarified level.

Nemec very unlucky, couldn't have done much more.

Been another very enjoyable match.

Ramsey showing why he plays for Arsenal there.

It has been a belter. Many years you and I have discussed this Dan - Euros is always better than a World Cup. Even with 24 teams it still seems to be the case.

Chris Gunter - do not head it there for christ's sake. Very lucky to get away with that.

Skrtel finally gets a card - wrong colour to the one he should have had in the first half

It has been a belter. Many years you and I have discussed this Dan - Euros is always better than a World Cup. Even with 24 teams it still seems to be the case.

Definitely mate. 2000 and 2008 were absolutely superb tournaments, way better than any World Cup I've ever seen. And three good games here to kick off.

Who's co-commentating on the Wales match?

Back