• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Slovaks on top, too easy for them at the moment. Wales just backing off way to often.

Dave was struggling a bit after the studs to the knee - so right to bring him off

They can't get away with picking him there. He tried hard, but he doesn't have any aptitude for tracking runners properly and you can't play out from the back with him there, a traffic cone is as much use in possession.

I know saint Gareth has scored but I think Hamsik has been the best player.

Arse - Ramsey what a chance

I know saint Gareth has scored but I think Hamsik has been the best player.

Arse - Ramsey what a chance

I think Ramsey is the MOTM so far. Done well running with the ball and half a couple of half chances.

Hamsik has been a bit anonymous since his early chance for me.

Wales managed to negate Hamsik for the first 60 minutes apart from that once chance, but the changes were needed - they couldn't keep sitting back with Slovakia in the ascendancy

Would lose if the did that

I think Ramsey is the MOTM so far. Done well running with the ball and half a couple of half chances.

Hamsik has been a bit anonymous since his early chance for me.

To be fair to Hamsik he's playing very deep, he's often been as far back as Afobe was when he played as a 10.

Scuffer from Robson-Kanu!

SCRAPPY as scrappy doo's little mate but I don't give a flying fuck!!!!!

Scrappy as fuck finish but Wales don't care! Great from Ramsey to set it up. They've looked a lot better since the subs

Almost an air kick! All count though

Back