• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

That was a top class save with his foot though. Seferovic did everything right.

Sommer reminds me of Milan Baros with that haircut.

No doubt the Albanian keeper has recovered from that early brainfart and has done well since.

You are sadly too young mate. That 1982 side would have easily won the whole thing with an even vaguely serviceable forward. They were utterly magnificent. And he would have been embarrassing up front for fucking Crewe

Still a mystery how France won the World Cup with Stephane Guivarc'h leading the line.

You'd have to say that Albania have done pretty well considering they've been down to 10 men since before half time.

A quite superb display in how not to finish today so far.

Much like Romania last night, Albania have had more than enough chances to get a point. Extremely wasteful.

hmmm - bad forwards with medals is an interesting thread...

I don't think there is a team in this competition either who have a genuinely top class centre forward.

Swiss let off again, he really has to score.

I don't think there is a team in this competition either who have a genuinely top class centre forward.

Swiss let off again, he really has to score.

Lewandowski surely.

Kane is the best out and out forward in the competition for me.

I forgot about Lewandowski, however out of the teams who are likely to win it non of them have a proven international goalscorer.

Back