• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Kane and Lewandowski are the only two absolutely top end centre forwards in the whole thing. Most of the other attacking big guns are more like attacking mids or wingers. I blame Pep for killing the number 9.

Oops, forgot Lewandowski too. He's top of the pile by a distance.

With Deano in the studio next at least we get some comedy to go alongside the football

Portugal have Ronaldo. You'd class him as a striker really nowadays even though he plays a bit deeper.

I've used my Skybet free £3 bet today on Dzyuba to score first and England to win 2-1. 80/1.

With Deano in the studio next at least we get some comedy to go alongside the football

Or it's time for to find something else to do for the first 55 minutes of the broadcast. On that note, no football game ever needs 50 odd minutes of build-up.

Cricket until it's time for the game. Was going to watch the end of P3 in the F1 but Kevin Mag decided to end the session by smashing his Renault into a concrete wall.

Ronaldo has been used right through the middle a few times this season but isn't anywhere near as good there. I'd definitely csll him a forward but he's not really a #9.

Can't listen to Saunders I'm afraid. The man is just too stupid.

Hennessey injured so Danny Ward starts in goal. Somehow Edwards has got a start.

Deano reckons he's in to man-mark Hamsik :spaz:

The official teamsheet has him as the deepest of the midfielders...

So bizarre how they're talking about him in the studio. Saunders managed him for 4 months FFS, he should know Eddo isn't a DM! I can understand Rio or Shearer knowing nothing about Championship football but that is ridiculous.

Turned on BBC to see pop songs for Welsh players!! Might just sell my TV now.

Back