• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Assuming that Saunders knows anything abouit our players is a fallacy - he never showed it when he managed us

Really finding this difficult - trying to work out if I can bring myself to support Wales. Slovakia is a nice country too.

If it wasn't for every Welshman I spoke to last week saying they hope we lose against Russia I'd be cheering on Dangerous with my kids (who are massively excited to see him play).

I hope Edwards does well, that's it really.

Well I am not sure they don't need their bumps felt. England thumping Russia would probably be a good result for Wales.

Edwards to do alright and some lunatic to bid actual money for him (which we accept once we've stopped laughing) is my favoured outcome.

Great clearance Davies but Wales alarmingly walked through early on.

Be more than happy to se Wales win as long as England do later.

Takes the a bit of the pressure out of the game when they meet

Ramsey with a shite fancy-dan flick to set up that chance.

Laughable defending. Absolute shite from the Premier League's most overrated player, Mr Williams.

Welsh defence evaporated then

Lucky escape there, some truly shocking defending. Great clearance though.

Edwards tackling his own player :icon_lol:

Laughable defending. Absolute shite from the Premier League's most overrated player, Mr Williams.

Did you see the goals from the Sweden game? Absolutely destroyed by an overweight John Guidetti on the third.

Is Dave actually playing DM? Laughable tactics from Coleman

Go on Gaz! Delighted for him.

Another keeper with awful positioning on a free kick

Appalling goal keeping and you'd think Wales has won the Euros already from the celebration

Back