• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

...and he goes on to say "they big themselves up before they've done anything." The irony is strong here

It's this myth that people from Wales,Scotland and Ireland are more passionate about playing for their country than anyone from England its complete utter bollocks.

Is it though?

England players regularly look like they don't give a shit. I've never seen that once from the other countries.

Is it though?

England players regularly look like they don't give a shit. I've never seen that once from the other countries.
You didn't watch the wales game last weekend then..

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

I can honestly say I have never heard the Albanian national anthem before.

Shite from the Albanian keeper

That is APPALLING goalkeeping. If Micro did that I would be giving him pelters.

More rancid keeping. If you're coming then don't flap at it.

Switzerland 1 up early on. Poor goalkeeping though.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Worse than the keeping for France's first last night.

2 games, 2 appalling goalkeeping errors. Still - it makes it entertaining! As long as Joe Hart doesn't do anything similar.

Miles worse.

a) he had absolutely no chance of getting there
b) when committed he went behind the player so the only way he could even flap it away was if Schar failed to make contact

Rancid stuff

Miles worse.

a) he had absolutely no chance of getting there
b) when committed he went behind the player so the only way he could even flap it away was if Schar failed to make contact

Rancid stuff

Swiss keeper thought about joining in the fun just then!

Ah, Djourou falling over the ball. A feature of all HSV games. Such a liability.

Should be 2-0, weak finish by Seferovic.

Good to see the Swiss keepers jersey displaying the odd colour blocks that Puma have put on our kit for next season.

Back