• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

France very fortunate, Romania have themselves to blame. Had the chances.

Karembeu is as shite a pundit as he was a player. Bloody useless.

5 journalists out of 6 on l'équipe tv think that Giroud fouled the keeper before scoring the opener. And they all think Evra is shit.

5 journalists out of 6 on l'équipe tv think that Giroud fouled the keeper before scoring the opener. And they all think Evra is $#@!.

I thought they'd shot Oliver Kahn the other day when that 4 year old kid fell into his pen but no, tonight he comes on ZDF to tell us he's never seen a clearer foul on the keeper ever, backed up by the only ex-ref to actually outshine Uriah Rennie in his record of shite decisions and ego. Knobs

And I still dont get this love affair with Pogba who was an ineffective show pony once again. Once removed France found a little more fluency, the bloke just gets in the way and wasn't required. Good substitutions by Didier Deschamps.

Really means not a lot about how France played they got the win the way it came is irrelevant, to be honest I thought taking Pogba off at the time was a big gamble but what do I know.

Back