• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Home crowd starting to turn a bit here doesn't take them long.

There was such minimal contact. Defenders and strikers have way more than that in a tussle from a goal kick.

Unfortunately refs often blow the whistle as soon as a player jumps near a keeper (often before the ball has got there to avoid controversy if it goes in). But that is just wrong

My British pop culture references aren't up to snuff, it seems.

It's all about the phraseology, you, 'is that not a foul'- 'that's a fucking foul'

Taylor, 'do I not like that' - 'I don't fucking like this'.

It's all about the phraseology, you, 'is that not a foul'- 'that's a fucking foul'

Taylor, 'do I not like that' - 'I don't fucking like this'.

I was a bit slow there as well. I wondered what you meant.

Nice management Deschamps, take off your best player.

Nice management Deschamps, take off your best player.

I think it's a stupid decision especially when you need a goal but Payet has been the best player on the park by a long way, oozes class. Shame someone couldn't have got all this ability out of him much more consistently earlier on in his career.

Fucking weird decision; Pogba's long passing has been incredible whilst Matuidi has been relatively anonymous.

Sadly there are reports of more clashes between Police and England fans in Marseilles. I thought this kind of thing was in the past.

There's a lovely video on Twitter at the moment of England fans setting tables on fire in a bar and throwing bottles, really puts a damp squib on things and its humiliating for the rest of us.

There's a lovely video on Twitter at the moment of England fans setting tables on fire in a bar and throwing bottles, really puts a damp squib on things and its humiliating for the rest of us.

Why do these people do this. A 5 live reporter said he was threatened by England fans for filming the scenes. So very sad, and again puts the reputation of our football fans in the gutter.

The lad is class, best player on the pitch by a distance. What a hit that is!!

Have a word. Ridiculous goal.

Back