• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

With respect if passive aggressive emojing is worthy of a ban then your starting point should be someone else
Let's face it, it's just me they have a problem with. If that's the case just ban permanently and delete the account.

Got abused yesterday by @Elephant Pyjamas and today by @Dire Wolf

Adults typing abuse = not the problem apparently.

Abuse?

Go on, point out where I have abused you if you will, I think you'll struggle. I've pointed out your hypocrisy a few times, or your passive aggression, but abused you?

If you want i'll have a little look through the archives at the countless times you have done exactly that to plenty of people.

Although I noticed yesterday a couple of those posts have been deleted. Interesting.

Love how you've dragged me to a thread I've never posted on before too, cheers.

Last edited:
There is some crumb of comfort on this thread which is, it's ended in an entertaining way. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Abuse?

Go on, point out where I have abused you if you will, I think you'll struggle. I've pointed out your hypocrisy a few times, or your passive aggression, but abused you?

If you want i'll have a little look through the archives at the countless times you have done exactly that to plenty of people.

Although I noticed yesterday a couple of those posts have been deleted. Interesting.

Love how you've dragged me to a thread I've never posted on before too, cheers.
Here

Last edited:
Anyway…

Some game in the end. Extreme drama, though not quite matching the drama here.

Ironic that the link doesn't work.

But i know the post you are referring to, and it certainly wasn't what i would define as abuse, merely pointing out your hypocrisy when you claim people don't have empathy when discussing a person that i have never met, who will never meet me and will never read my comments, but you don't consider the potential ramifications of how you talk to people on here who definitely will read your comments.

There are countless examples i could use where you have goaded people then acted all shocked when they have reacted, but i'll give you just ONE example of how you have spoken to me so as not to bring other people into it.

I think this ticks the personal and abusive boxes?

What a bile filled little bald man you are.

I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
Anyway…

Some game in the end. Extreme drama, though not quite matching the drama here.
Anyway, anyway...

Far from a classic, no issue with watching two solid D's (fnarr...) but too many mistakes in the first hour; hard to believe at times these were supposed to be the two best teams in the league.
Set up an exciting OT though, going down to the wire with a tight finish. Really thought we were headed to a second OT (though glad it didn't, I needed my bed...)

Anyway, anyway...

Far from a classic, no issue with watching two solid D's (fnarr...) but too many mistakes in the first hour; hard to believe at times these were supposed to be the two best teams in the league.
Set up an exciting OT though, going down to the wire with a tight finish. Really thought we were headed to a second OT (though glad it didn't, I needed my bed...)
Get what you mean, but it's the same as in the Prem, really. The lower the gap in talent/coaching between the sides, the more likely things will cancel each other out a bit. KC's defense also hugely stepped up as the season ended and carried that into the playoffs very well.

Always tough to untangle good defense vs bad offense. But I think this quote from Jim Harbaugh captures some of the extra sauce in the game that might explain things being a bit "off" early on...

"I think about it every day. What could we have done differently at the end? How could we get the ball in from the 5-yard line?

"It's vivid, and you walk off that field going, 'There'll be other days.' But that might've been the only day."

Get what you mean, but it's the same as in the Prem, really. The lower the gap in talent/coaching between the sides, the more likely things will cancel each other out a bit. KC's defense also hugely stepped up as the season ended and carried that into the playoffs very well.

Always tough to untangle good defense vs bad offense. But I think this quote from Jim Harbaugh captures some of the extra sauce in the game that might explain things being a bit "off" early on...
Youngest average defence in the league too.

I think they're going to be a fierce for quite a while as long as Mahomes is healthy.

They'll need to replace Kelce at some point though.

Missed PAT and rhe muffled punt were key.

Oh and when was the last time a losing player got MVP? Because McCaffrey was the best player on the field by far.
Just once in the Super Bowl era (post AFL-NFL merger): Chuck Howley in 1971. Played for Dallas, lost the Super Bowl to Baltimore (when they were the Colts).

If the MVP was a meritocracy then I'd have given it to McDuffie tremendous in both coverage and when asked to bring pressure. Only blot on his game was the holding call in OT

Jennings was pretty good 2nd half too. Made all the big plays for KC to get them to OT.

Jennings was pretty good 2nd half too. Made all the big plays for KC to get them to OT.
Jennings was 1 catch away from being the MVP
I'll chat to his mom later I know she will have mixed emotions, proud and gutted at same time

Went to sleep just before half time, so missed the exciting bit, (what was it? 10 mins?).
By the way as i am on here for the first time ever, do the Denver Broncos still exist?.
Saw them once, when i was skiing over there, just wondered.

Recorded the 1hr highlights which I shall watch after the Palace v Chelsea match.
Is it worth it?

Back