• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Suspected that three points wouldn't be enough.

Mecole Hardman catching the winning touchdown is a massive FU to the Jets too, after their optimism going into the year.

Shanahan very much the Dave Chisnall/Terry Jenkins of the NFL world it would seem.

Last edited:
I get the Chiefs fatigue, but surprised they broke you when the Patriots didn't
It's probably because of that to be honest. After 20 years of Patriots domination to go straight into KC dominating, it just sucks all the enjoyment out of the game. And to put it into perspective, the Patriots won 6 Super Bowls in 20 years. The Chiefs have won 3 in 5 years, been to another and 2 more AFC Championship games. And this year they weren't even that good a team for much of the regular season. I think I actually hate them more than the Patriots.

Who here didn't think the Chiefs were gonna win the Super Bowl as soon as the Taylor Swift circus hit the town? It was inevitable. $$$$$$$

It would never stay quiet if NFL games were actually rigged. Too many people would have to be in on it, including players who’d just about rather die than lose.

SF choked and KC are legit, simple as that really.

It would never stay quiet if NFL games were actually rigged. Too many people would have to be in on it, including players who’d just about rather die than lose.

SF choked and KC are legit, simple as that really.
Yep, mistake from the kicker and not scoring a TD in OT were the reasons not some conspiracy theory.

Missed PAT and rhe muffled punt were key.

Oh and when was the last time a losing player got MVP? Because McCaffrey was the best player on the field by far.

You have no idea how pissed off I am at having to visit this thread...

I will do a polite reminder here.

Takes two to tango -
@Johnny75 May I suggest not posting reactions you know you will get a reaction from
@Dire Wolf can you just ignore it rather than fire back

New rules state if shit carries on all involved get the 24 hour + bans

I don't want to ban anyone, its a fookin forum. Any complaints please send them to @Langers (for admin reasons)

Right back to talking about Touchdowns or whatever.

You have no idea how pissed off I am at having to visit this thread...

I will do a polite reminder here.

Takes two to tango -
@Johnny75 May I suggest not posting reactions you know you will get a reaction from
@Dire Wolf can you just ignore it rather than fire back

New rules state if shit carries on all involved get the 24 hour + bans

I don't want to ban anyone, its a fookin forum. Any complaints please send them to @Langers (for admin reasons)

Right back to talking about Touchdowns or whatever.
So you're saying people can't use reactions because thin skinned adults can't refrain from typing abuse because of an icon?

That's just victim blaming.

Yep, mistake from the kicker and not scoring a TD in OT were the reasons not some conspiracy theory.
Shanahan really turtled up there. I get trusting in your defense and theirs being legit, but who didn't expect Mahomes with no time constraints and timeouts in his pocket to drive the ball down the field? He didn't have a good game, but you knew what was going to happen, surprised he didn't. For all his innovation in scheme it's not the first time his in game management has been questioned.

Missed PAT and rhe muffled punt were key.

Oh and when was the last time a losing player got MVP? Because McCaffrey was the best player on the field by far.
Mahomes surely? Put his team on his back right to the end.

CMC fumbled on the first drive, recovered well but that's a big mark against in a Superbowl.

Shanahan really turtled up there. I get trusting in your defense and theirs being legit, but who didn't expect Mahomes with no time constraints and timeouts in his pocket to drive the ball down the field? He didn't have a good game, but you knew what was going to happen, surprised he didn't. For all his innovation in scheme it's not the first time his in game management has been questioned.
I found it odd not going for the TD in OT given they were on the 2yd line.

Then the passing instead of running early in the second half was just weird.

So you're saying people can't use reactions because thin skinned adults can't refrain from typing abuse because of an icon?

That's just victim blaming.

No - you know very well that you're going to get a reaction by posting those emojis.

It's not rocket science, is it? You post emojis to posts from posters who you refuse to engage with politely, they return with an arsey comment.

Can't you just stop posting the emojis? And similarly, can't these posters just NOT react?

It's like a fucking playground in here at times and if we have to start brandishing the ban hammer because some of you can't act like adults, then that's what we'll do.

It's pissing people off. Stop it.

Mahomes surely? Put his team on his back right to the end.

CMC fumbled on the first drive, recovered well but that's a big mark against in a Superbowl.
I thought it was a very good defensive play to knock the ball out of his hands.

No - you know very well that you're going to get a reaction by posting those emojis.

It's not rocket science, is it? You post emojis to posts from posters who you refuse to engage with politely, they return with an arsey comment.

Can't you just stop posting the emojis? And similarly, can't these posters just NOT react?

It's like a fucking playground in here at times and if we have to start brandishing the ban hammer because some of you can't act like adults, then that's what we'll do.

It's pissing people off. Stop it.
Banned for using an emoji.

This is 'you're making me hit you' territory.

A new low for the moderators.

Doesn't matter if it is words, images or :ROFLMAO: if it is there to get a reaction, don't be shocked/surprised if that happens.

Don't agree with me, fine. Not going to argue mainly as I won't be posting on this thread again.

He made a big hullabaloo postgame about never feeling comfortable with a lead against Mahomes that came off as kind of hollow given the above.

He’s weird, clearly has the stuff to be a great coach but I just can’t shake the sense he thinks his decisions are backed by divinity because he’s a Shanahan.

Back