• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Cincy's safeties ain't all that, I shed zero tears when Vonn Bell left New Orleans.

Let's be real, no team that gets this far is doing it on the back of just one or two players.

Cincy's safeties ain't all that, I shed zero tears when Vonn Bell left New Orleans.

Let's be real, no team that gets this far is doing it on the back of just one or two players.

Not even the best safety pair in the AFC North, nevermind the NFL.

Yikes. Dry turf and that could have been nasty for Mr. Cool.

Allen looks unlike himself for the second straight week. Wonder if it will come out that he's been playing with an undisclosed injury.

Love Mike Hilton. Hate that he's no longer a Steeler.

Almost no way back for Buffalo now.

Hopefully Leslie Frasier is canned, Ken Dorsey too. We need an overhaul.on both lines. Again. Unfortunately the guy in charge of our drafts doesn't recognise talent at the college level, he's only good at evaluating Pro players.

Oh thank God, it's not Buck and Aikman.

Damn, I forgot how hype SF is for the Niners.

FB_IMG_1674466430976.jpg
It's absolutely right, take Allen out of that Bills team and with the rest of the roster and the offensive/defensive co-ordinators they have they win a maximum of 4 games.

Though I'm impressed from this that one of the Hairy Bikers knows so much about the situation.

Yeah, I'd hate for Justin Fields to only have Stefon Diggs, Cole Beasley, Gabe Davis, Devin Singletary and Dawson Knox to work with.

Maybe Allen just had an off day and was rushed and pressured by a determing Bengals D-Line?

Allen is the highest variance QB in the NFL imo. Moments of brilliance, but a turnover machine. Could that be improved with a better supporting cast? Probably, but equally he's got to stop trying to force it. Diggs is a Top 10 receiver, Knox a top half TE and Davis a solid enough Number 2. Don't know enough about their line to comment. Take out Kelce and Mahomes doesn't have a lot to work with, but a high tide...

True of every team with an elite QB. Hardly high level analysis.
You did see KC march 98 yards down the field for a TD with Chad Henne at QB, right? You have seen the 49ers go to the NFC Championship game with a 3rd string QB, right?

You did see KC march 98 yards down the field for a TD with Chad Henne at QB, right? You have seen the 49ers go to the NFC Championship game with a 3rd string QB, right?

A 3rd string QB who's actually a better fit than lance for the offence.

If Mahomes gets injured the chiefs don't win many, the ravens failed to get into the playoffs because Jackson was injured for the second half of the season.

Are you saying you just have bad coaches?

The Niners have CmC, Kittle and Samuel as top level offensive talent and that's it.

Diggs, Knox and Davis are better than Smith-Schuster, Kelce and Scantling as a unit in terms of talent. And as you say went 98 yards with a less than average QB

Coaching is the biggest factor in the NFL.

Kyle Shanahan as OC took a mediocre Falcons team to a SB which they should have won with ease.

The Defense was awful but were always playing with a lead due to the high powered offense. The offense had Julio Jones who was elite and Matt Ryan was playing at a high level (helped by Shanahan) but outside of that just run of the mill players everywhere.

Back