• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Nerdy Dr Who Geekfest Thread

Mary Tamm was very pretty,she deserves my 5000th post!

Wonder if she's related to the Estonian Tammjärv's which probably translates to something like Tamewolverine! ;)

Mary Tamm was very pretty,she deserves my 5000th post!

Wonder if she's related to the Estonian Tammjärv's which probably translates to something like Tamewolverine! ;)

Well Tamm is Estonian for "Oak" but can't find a translation for "jarv"

Peri - Very nice to look at.Even when she speaks calmly (not often) I want to strangle her.Good lord.

Peri - Very nice to look at.Even when she speaks calmly (not often) I want to strangle her.Good lord.

Nicola Bryant isn't American, you'll be pleased to hear. She's got quite a posh voice actually.

Nicola Bryant isn't American, you'll be pleased to hear. She's got quite a posh voice actually.

I didn't really pick up on the accent,it's the constant screaming and whingy whinging that is tiresome.
I've seen the first 3-4 stories,maybe she calms down a bit (not blaming her,this was a job for the producers/directors obviously).

I didn't really pick up on the accent,it's the constant screaming and whingy whinging that is tiresome.
I've seen the first 3-4 stories,maybe she calms down a bit (not blaming her,this was a job for the producers/directors obviously).

No, she really doesn't. I assume you have therefore seen the magnificent Caves of Androzani? I bloody loved that story.

No, she really doesn't. I assume you have therefore seen the magnificent Caves of Androzani? I bloody loved that story.

Yes I have and I really liked the story. :) And I like looking at her. Like Meat Loaf said,two outta three ain't bad? :)

He is a selective Welsh

Football - They are $#@! so INGERLAND INGERLAND INGERLAND
Rugby - Decent so LAND OF MY FATHERSGOGOGOCH

Very confusing.He's such a complicated man.

Back