• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

I'm enjoying the Glastonbury coverage. Circa Waves and Jungle so far are enjoyable especially with beer.

Jungle are as dull as dishwater.

He was a good lyricist. The two Libertines albums are brilliant. Apparently their early gigs were unreal. He hasn't been worth the oxygen he breathes for 10 years though.

I'm enjoying watching it piss down at Glasto.

Jesus, you miserable f**ker.

I am a die hard festival goer, as you may know we have our own Glastonbury here every August called Electric Picnic and I've been to 10 out of the last 11. Some of the most life affirming moments of my life have happened at festivals, in a crowd of 10,000, singing every word, hands in the air,hugging the randomer beside you for the chorus, passing spliffs around, watching the sun go down in the campsite whilst dropping pills and knowing that the next few hours of your life will be spent with the greatest people ever, listening to the greatest music ever (at the time) and then whiling away the early hours in the woodlands at the various raves/installations/tents arm in arm with those closest to you.

I don't understand why people want to wish rain and misery on people who are out to have a good time at no-ones expense. If you can't make the festival yourself, fair enough, but don't wish rain etc. rain is a fooking nightmare at festivals.

Jesus, you miserable f**ker.

I am a die hard festival goer, as you may know we have our own Glastonbury here every August called Electric Picnic and I've been to 10 out of the last 11. Some of the most life affirming moments of my life have happened at festivals, in a crowd of 10,000, singing every word, hands in the air,hugging the randomer beside you for the chorus, passing spliffs around, watching the sun go down in the campsite whilst dropping pills and knowing that the next few hours of your life will be spent with the greatest people ever, listening to the greatest music ever (at the time) and then whiling away the early hours in the woodlands at the various raves/installations/tents arm in arm with those closest to you.

I don't understand why people want to wish rain and misery on people who are out to have a good time at no-ones expense. If you can't make the festival yourself, fair enough, but don't wish rain etc. rain is a fooking nightmare at festivals.
I've been to plenty of festivals and loved them.

I just take great pleasure in seeing Glastonbury rained on. It's full of people who think they're great because they go there. Personally I think the festival is so far up its own arse it's unreal.

Florence is doing okay

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nice try Johnny. I know you don't mean it :D

Rudimental are on BBC 3 soon. Theyre good live

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I just take great pleasure in seeing Glastonbury rained on. It's full of people who think they're great because they go there. Personally I think the festival is so far up its own arse it's unreal.

'It's full of people who think they're great because they go there' - and how do you know that?
Those people that you see on Tv who look like they are having a good time, look like that because they are having a good time.
Have you actually been to Glastonbury, or do you just watch it on tv?

Taking great pleasure in seeing a festival getting rained on screams SAD BASTARD

I think you're taking a bit of schadenfreude far too personally.

There does seem to be some kind of medal of honour with being able to get tickets for Glastonbury these days.

Back