• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Most importantly though, I see from Tim Booths twitter that James are recording in the studio this month!

All off. Two hundred quid unrefundable hotel bill as well, just at a time I can really afford it. Marvellous.

Oh well - make the most of it to have a nice weekend with Squeeze in my favourite city and see what they do about re-scheduling. Might end up with two weekends up there which isn't so bad.

Gutting news for you mate. Presume they will reschedule.

You still going up to Edinburgh anyway?

Be rude not to.

I can recommend the Tesco Lager and Naga Chillie combo

Think there's a baby Koala now, well not sure it's still a baby but pretty sure they've had a baby Koala since I went a couple of years ago, think they were doing some major work to the penguin enclosure when I went too, and you've got the Pandas of course.

There is a LOT of cool shit to do in Edinburgh so we will still have a great time.

Edinburgh is one of my fav cities as well. I'm sure you'll still have a great time. Not got much of hope of Glastonbury replacing them with someone I want to see.

Florence and her fucking Machine headlining Glastonbury.

Fucking hell. They could have asked AC/DC. They are about and have the date free.

Nice four hour gap showing on the line-up at the moment.

Motorhead subbing :icon_lol:

Florence and her fucking Machine headlining Glastonbury.

The beeb will be all over her like a cheap suit. Bah, the coverage will be horrible now.

Haven't they only cursed the world with three albums? Never enough material for a headlining set.

Back