• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Clicked on that thinking it was going to be a massive Emerson Lake and Palmer deluxe retrospective box set... Imagine my disappointment.

i'm struggling!

you could play elp albums on it, if you were so inclined.

Looks lovely! Give it a year they'll be £200!

In other news, tonight I'm off to the Institute to see Public Service Broadcasting.

The Who headlining Glastonbury on Sunday evening again. Just like 2007.

The Chemical Brothers will undoubtedly be headlining the Other Stage on Sunday night. Just like 2007.

I've been here before...

Looks lovely! Give it a year they'll be £200!

In other news, tonight I'm off to the Institute to see Public Service Broadcasting.

if only. €12k with import duties on top for their cheapest model.

it says "plays black vinyl' which also makes me wonder about all the special coloured vinyl I've been getting.

The Who headlining Glastonbury on Sunday evening again. Just like 2007.
I wonder if someone else pulled out? The Who have had to cancel a gig in Paris to be able to headline the Sunday night.

PSB gig was fucking ace. Place was absolutely rammed.
Special mentions for Valentina and Night Train which were amazing. Spitfire seem to go a bit wobbly sound wise, but apart from that, really good.

Realised when getting the tickets last night I've very few gigs left coming up. Ludovico Einaudi & Penguin Cafe in June, James in July and Bill Bailey in November!
Really wanna go see Son Of Dave at the rainbow on the 16th of this month.

Realised when getting the tickets last night I've very few gigs left coming up.
Nearly half way through the year and I've done ashamedly only a handful. Think I've only got a couple booked as well as Glastonbury.

Stereo MC's are playing at the Institute in Brum in September.

Also saw Biohazard are playing the slade rooms. Remember their very brief appearance at Donington in 1994...

When I went to see Public Service Broadcasting, they showed this film before the gig started.
It is awesome, and all gigs should have it at the start imo!

Going to see Pity Sex on Sunday. I notice in the other stuff that You Tube recommends that there's a band called Crywank. Have to give that a listen later.

Back