• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's waiting for the first mid sized PL club that isn't Wolves to get rid. Not obvious who that would be though

Villarreal are an absolute loony bin at the moment IIRC.

Everton absolutely couldn’t afford JL

I doubt they can afford to sack Dyche to be honest!

Lop and his staff were on around £10m p/a here weren't they?

Everton aren't paying that and that squad is rubbish.

BREAKING: The coach of the Spain women’s team Jorge Vilda has been sacked, according to Reuters

Montse Tome is the first female head coach of Spain's women's national team.

Do you think Hiwev might end up here if we sack GON?

If the rumours of Southgate packing it in after the Euro's are true I think Howe will try and throw in for that* sit on the Newcastle compensation for a while.

*for clarity what I think will happen not what I want to happen

Lop not going to Villareal, Pacheta is

Urrgh. He is going to pitch up in the away dug out soon isn't he? My great hopes about his arrival have coloured to hope we absolutely twat whatever outfit he does arrive with. It didnt need to be this way. Some Fosun fault, some his. I'm not angry, just disappointed. :D

Urrgh. He is going to pitch up in the away dug out soon isn't he? My great hopes about his arrival have coloured to hope we absolutely twat whatever outfit he does arrive with. It didnt need to be this way. Some Fosun fault, some his. I'm not angry, just disappointed. :D
I still have a forlorn hope that something is going to change at Wolves, he knows it, hence why he's hanging around in Wolverhampton and why we've hired a cheap, inexpensive patsy in the meantime. Bullshit I know but I can but hope

Last edited:
I still have a silly hope that something is going to change at Wolves, he knows it, hence why he's hanging around in Wolverhampton and why we've hired a cheap, inexpensive patsy in the meantime. Bullshit I know but I can but hope
That makes 2 of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back