• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew that, at least there's a beach there.
Dull fact I once found a trainer on the beach there that still had a foot in it,wasn't that badly decomposed either,
6 weeks later I found another completely different trainer with another foot still in it on the beach at Gibraltar Point further down the coast

Do you live in a Scandy crime drama?

Do you live in a Scandy crime drama?

If I was,I'd want Natalie Minnevik as my love interest,or Malin Arviddsson if Nat was busy.
I was just living in Lincolnshire when there was a period of four months or so of footwear with feet still in them washing up on the beaches up there,I think 6 were found,none of the footwear matched any of the others,and no DNA matches with any of the other feet,just weird shit happens every now and then

Hodgson has resigned?

That’ll teach me to believe anything I read on the internet

Abraham Lincoln said it best when he said " never believe anything you read on the Internet"

Talk is that Mick's time in charge of Ireland is over and Stephen Kenny will take over whenever they get round to playing their playoff vs Slovakia.

Was watching an interview with Mick the other week where he was saying he would like to get back in to English football. Mick strikes me as the kind of guy that needs the day to day interaction of club football

Posted a couple of months ago (was it the United cup game?) that sadly he doesn't seem to be the same character that we had down here. Muddled, non-sequitur anecdotes and factual inaccuracies everywhere. He's pretty old now.

He might still be able to do a firefighting job for a team near the bottom end of the Championship and keep them in that league, I don't think he has much else left in him though.

He might still be able to do a firefighting job for a team near the bottom end of the Championship and keep them in that league, I don't think he has much else left in him though.

Ipswich maybe!

Barnsley would be his dream if it became available you would think.

Posted a couple of months ago (was it the United cup game?) that sadly he doesn't seem to be the same character that we had down here. Muddled, non-sequitur anecdotes and factual inaccuracies everywhere. He's pretty old now.

Thought that after his Old Gold Club with Burrows and Iwelumo.

Michael O'Neill has permanently left his role as Northern Ireland manager after eight years in charge.

I am sure he goes with their heartfelt thanks and Stoke have got themselves a good man there. Obviously, hopefully not too good as I like them being shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back