• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why Napoli sacked him?

I'd have thought he'd go to arsenal over Everton

The chairman is a nutter tbf. He's fallen out with half the squad as well as binning Carlo.

They've also gone eight without a win in the league (his domestic record actually isn't anything particularly special, given the clubs he's managed):

No titles with Juventus
One title with Milan
One title with Chelsea
One title with PSG
No titles with Real Madrid
One title with Bayern

Ancelotti is a quality appointment at a top club challenging - Everton aren't so not sure how well he will do there as a result

I'm sure you all know, but Arteta confirmed at Arsenal.

Norwich away and Brighton at home. Hand picked fixtures for new manager bounce. If they dont win or get 4 points from those Ljundberg wont last long either. I would not be surprised if Arteta went there to the end of the season.

Or longer!

I reached the tipping point of being older than dr who and James Bond a couple of years ago,it's when you're older than presidents and the Rolling Stones you have to worry

Ancellotti confirmed at Everton. A year younger than sycophantia, sorry!

They must be paying a shit load of money. Can’t think of anyone other plus point for joining them.

Its a fun project for someone, what are they expected to achieve in the near future ??

One thing you can guarantee at Everton is that you'll be backed in the transfer market, even if their transfer policy has been a bit chaotic recently. A bit of stability and some astute signings and it's not inconceivable that a quality manager like Ancelotti could have them punching up with the likes of us as early as next season.

Read somewhere he's on the 3rd highest salary in the PL.

One thing you can guarantee at Everton is that you'll be backed in the transfer market, even if their transfer policy has been a bit chaotic recently. A bit of stability and some astute signings and it's not inconceivable that a quality manager like Ancelotti could have them punching up with the likes of us as early as next season.

If they bought some actual centre halves and central midfielders they might be alright.

Michael Keane is a fucking joke, he looks like Craddock did for us in 2003. Weak.

Courtesy of RAWK so I cannot claim any credit, but it made me giggle

Ancelotti to Everton is like Daniel Day-Lewis signing up for Sharknado.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back