• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't noticed how badly they were doing!!

I said when he left us Coventry could be his next job. That one surely is up for grabs with them bottom of L1

I hadn't noticed how badly they were doing!!

I said when he left us Coventry could be his next job. That one surely is up for grabs with them bottom of L1

The rumour mill around here is that Mowbray is on borrowed time.

0 wins from 9. He won't be far from being unemployed

Mowbray has no clue whatsoever how to pull a team out of a slump, once they get worked out then it's all over for him. Happens everywhere he goes.

Not enough "soft feet" obviously.

He was in charge of Hoffenheim for a couple of years. Pretty mediocre record and got sacked after a rubbish start last season. Mainly been an assistant or in charge of reserve teams other than that. It'd be like Sunderland appointing say, Sammy Lee now.

Because they do very, very stupid things on a regular basis :icon_lol:

As I say it's been a manager a year ever since I started watching them. There's never any continuity.

Fuck's sake. I knew Bobby Wood made a mistake going there.

He's looked OK so far FWIW.

I'm ecstatic about him tbh, but I don't think moving to Hamburg was smart. If it keeps up like this he'll be right back in 2.Liga, just with a sham club rather than Union.

He and Pulisic are the most exciting US prospects since Donovan and Dempsey. Want them both at stable clubs.

He just knows Hamburg is a better city than Berlin ;)

I still don't think they'll go down. Bremen and Darmstadt look awful and Schalke are even worse than HSV at the moment.

Darmstadt did okay last season, what's changed there? Likewise Bremen, I thought they were supposed to be pretty solid (like Hamburg every year or Hannover last year).

Darmstadt lost their manager, top scorer and are totally broke.

Bremen only survived with a last minute goal last season and aren't any better now.

Pearson suspended by Derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back