• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not doing things the Derby way?

Had a barney with the players on Saturday apparently. He's too much of a headcase for a dressing room that's already a bit of a mess.

Had a barney with the players on Saturday apparently. He's too much of a headcase for a dressing room that's already a bit of a mess.

No shock. A very unstable manager indeed.

As someone I know who works at the training ground said on Sunday "he hasn't lost the players, because he never had them"

A squad full of wasters and bottlers.

£12m on Vydra and Anya is up there with the very worst transfer dealings. Piss poor recruitment.

A squad full of wasters and bottlers.

£12m on Vydra and Anya is up there with the very worst transfer dealings. Piss poor recruitment.

Pearson had Sol Bamba training with the squad this past week and was about to award him a contract.

While it is easy to attack Pearson, and he is clearly more than a bit round the twist, Mel Morris is beginning to look like a nightmare chairman at Derby. And the dressing room and recruitment is a complete fucking mess. Not sure how they get out of this as Powell was brought in with Pearson so you would think he is unlikely to get the gig full time. Maybe one for Mr Jackett?

Derby are already doing very well at scoring 0 at home so probably yeah, half his job is already done for him.

They'll go high profile - Bruce, Giggs or floppy chops

No chance Redknapp is going that far North.

Didn't he do some 'consultant' work for them last year? (basically rolled up every now and again, call Ince a triffic player, pick up £30k and fook off again)

I think Giggs will get the Swansea gig. Bradley may have been interviewed informally, but Huw Jenkins is thinking Giggs the Welsh hero (who occasionally turned up for the national side if he could be arsed and it didn't make Fergie angry) is a certainty to keep him popular.

Bruce at Derby rather depends on what happens at the FA. I think if they bin fat Sam they will ask Bruce to take over (shudder).

Assuming both of the above I think Derby are going to be shit out of choices, bar Jackett.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back