• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance Redknapp is going that far North.
I could see a scenario whereby Jordan and Bond do the day to day and Morris sends his chopper to pick him up a couple of times a week. Unlikely, but I certainly wouldn't dismiss it out of hand.

Read the other bloody thread for crying out loud. There are pages on the road to Russia.

Chat locally is that Pearson had a dressing room row with Keogh which got physical.

Can't see Ken going to Cov, his stock isn't low enough to need to take over a club that's that much of a mess on and off the field.

Ken will hang fire for a lower champ team I'd anticipate.

We're still paying him for another 10 months, he doesn't need to rush. Plus perception in footballing world was that he was varying degrees of hard done by when we sacked him (we know differently of course), he hasn't really been damaged by last season or by getting binned.

McDons are doing appallingly, if they sack the Scouse Tellytubby then he could go there. I'd have to start disliking him though.

Ken will have been paid for this year under his 12 month rolling contract so doesn't need to jump into the first avaialable vacancy

Agree with LJ he can afford to wait for a better opportunity to arrive, which it will, later this season

Coventry City are in a right old mess on and off the pitch, and whoever takes over has a very difficult job on their hands.

Telegraph reckon RDM is getting binned in the next 48 hours.

Steve McClaren rumoured to be the replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back