• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours on Twitter that Steve Bruce has left Hull.

Don't even think about it, Fosun.

About time. That's a job that even Deano would have second thoughts about.

Rumours on Twitter that Steve Bruce has left Hull.

Don't even think about it, Fosun.

He was unhappy that he had no money for new players. Or perhaps he wants to manage another team in similar colours...!!

He was unhappy that he had no money for new players. Or perhaps he wants to manage another team in similar colours...!!

Very unhappy.

His interview on Sky this week regarding his England interview was basically a "give me the job and get me out of this hole" plee

Plenty of Twittulation (my new word for Twitter speculation - go me) that he could end up at Molineux.

Our lovely new owners wouldn't. Would they?

I can't get on board with Steve Bruce. I'd have to learn to tolerate him but he's such a moaning sheephead.

I can't get on board with Steve Bruce. I'd have to learn to tolerate him but he's such a moaning sheephead.

I think he'd get us up but I don't like the prospect of severely disliking our manager.

He seems to start well with clubs but things tend to go south quickly after a couple of seasons.

Getting back to the Premier League is the priority, and like him or not, Steve Bruce does know how to get teams promoted.

Quite a bit of money heading towards Bruce being taken on at Sunderland again...

I think Sunderland is a big risk for Moyes personally, he has failed at Man Utd and in Spain and if he gets relegated with Sunderland next season, where does that leave him?

Why on earth would he go back to Sunderland? Don't their fans hate him?

Why on earth would he go back to Sunderland? Don't their fans hate him?

Dunno.

It could just be punters putting 2+2 together, getting 5 so lumping on and now the bookies are shortening their prices to reflect it.

Allardyce confirmed as England manager.

Roberto Martinez in talks to manage Atlanta United's inaugural season.

Also talk that Martinez has already met Hull owners with a view to taking over

Came up on Twitter last night, the top 5 longest serving managers in the champ. Mick McCarthy is first, KJ third.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back