• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
get a manager from abroad ffs

get a manager from abroad ffs

I think the FA said the pay structure for the manager was going to change, what with Hodgson being paid lots of dough despite being useless. Wouldn't help attract Europe's finest.

I think the FA said the pay structure for the manager was going to change, what with Hodgson being paid lots of dough despite being useless. Wouldn't help attract Europe's finest.
Aah ok, good luck then...

I think Allardyce could do well. It may be Portugal stuff but I'd bet he'll win more than most recent England managers have.

So everywhere reporting that Allardyce will be named today then.

I have to say whilst I find it uninspiring, I'm definitely willing to give him a chance. West Ham weren't always terrible to watch under him and his football without the worry of relegation maybe better.

I'm also happy that it isn't Bruce, Hoddle or fucking Redknapp.

Who'd have thought a bloke from the Wrenna would end up England manager!

It's a bit like the Theresa May appointment really. A very poor best of a very rotten bunch.

I agree its not very inspiring, but TBH I'm not sure any manager could, on his own, fix English football. Until we fix the attitude and development of English players the manager will always fail regardless.

Affects, present tense ;)

For the avoidance of doubt that is a separate piece :icon_lol:

according to swedish newspapers Julen Lopetegui is the next manager for Spain..who will we get as a manager now then? not KJ to stay i hope...?

I would. He's an oaf who plays shite football with mediocre results.

Really?

His Hoofball up to a massive striker Defoe kept Sunderland up
His Notlob team of Camp, JJ Okacha again used to hoof it up bypass a talented midfield.

It's bollocks to label him a long ball oaf.

Hodgson was clueless, that performance v Iceland was a embarrassment, and we need someone who's going to go fucking through the polayers if they perform like that.

He's one of us, and we should be the ones throwing the fucking world behind Sam, and defending him not fucking moaning because he is not Allardychio.

rather him than anyone else

Steve Walsh, has left his position as assistant manager of Leicester City to take up a similar position at Everton. Many at Leicester think Walsh was the brains behind their remarkable success last season.

Really?

His Hoofball up to a massive striker Defoe kept Sunderland up
His Notlob team of Camp, JJ Okacha again used to hoof it up bypass a talented midfield.

It's bollocks to label him a long ball oaf.

Hodgson was clueless, that performance v Iceland was a embarrassment, and we need someone who's going to go fucking through the polayers if they perform like that.

He's one of us, and we should be the ones throwing the fucking world behind Sam, and defending him not fucking moaning because he is not Allardychio.

rather him than anyone else
Not sure why you quoted a post I made 10 days ago when there's an entire blog on it posted today by me.

Please read that and tell me how he is more credible than Hodgson. By the way I do not feel that Allardyce is 'one of us' at all. I feel zero connection with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back