• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blues fan I know said he hit an Ipswich fan?

The players were called into a room after training where the manager was waiting along with other club officials to break the news.

Rowett addressed the players and told them of the decision taken by the owners to relieve him of his duties.

Rowett stressed to the squad that it wasn’t his decision to walk away from St Andrew’s.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...irmingham-city-exclusive-how-players-12321786

blues fans brother looking forward to kenny getting the job

e17blue replying to bluemike13:57, Wednesday 14 December 2016
I'd rather suck my brother off than watch a team managed by Kenny Jackett

Thanks for sharing that with us. Immensely worthwhile.

No point in going for Rowett unless our current DoF and his goon squad coaches are gone.

If our current set of buffoons are gone then I'm all for getting Rowett and his full backroom team in.

No point in going for Rowett unless our current DoF and his goon squad coaches are gone.

If our current set of buffoons are gone then I'm all for getting Rowett and his full backroom team in.

Are we facing a situation where Paul Lambert and Kevin Thelwell will try and look after each others interests. The art of managing upwards.

Are we facing a situation where Paul Lambert and Kevin Thelwell will try and look after each others interests. The art of managing upwards.

If they continue at 1pt per game till the 15th of January (5 more games) then I doubt it. They'll both be gone then as there will only be 15 days of the transfer window left.

This is a big moment for Jeff Shi and FOSUN. They have a chance to boot both charlatans and all the coaching staff and get a ready made replacement in immediately if they wanted to (as money is no object). Rather than wait for the mess that will unfold in the Jan transfer window they have to act proactively.

If they continue at 1pt per game till the 15th of January (5 more games) then I doubt it. They'll both be gone then as there will only be 15 days of the transfer window left.

This is a big moment for Jeff Shi and FOSUN. They have a chance to boot both charlatans and all the coaching staff and get a ready made replacement in immediately if they wanted to (as money is no object). Rather than wait for the mess that will unfold in the Jan transfer window they have to act proactively.

Paul Lambert does have a habit of joining clubs without any football knowledge at boardroom level. Coincidence.

When you want to discuss football properly Sid, then let me know. As it is I can't be bothered with your posturing.

If you've got a problem with anything I say then everyone knows where I go pre-match. You're more than welcome to act the hard man in person.

as $#@! off.

is not my idea of a proper discussion and unsurprisingly you're are not on my social comtacts list i'll have to give your invitation a miss.
meanwhile if my posts offend you i suggest you don't read them.

I'd rather suck my brother off than watch a team managed by Kenny Jackett

It's that kind of classy input which really adds to a forum.

If you don't have anything worthwhile to offer then fuck off, and I do mean that. We can do without people like you.

Go get him now now now now please get him now. Did I mention get him now.? We won't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back