• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The January 2024 "Will we actually sign a striker or just Che Adams/Kieffer Moore" Transfer Thread

What a proportionate response.

Or just not be trigger-happy with closing threads for no good reason?
What threads have been closed for no good reason?

Genuine question as I have actually had to do some work over the last few weeks so my attention has been diverted from here

Can
I think that he has beef with moderating standards.

TWF fees for next year....

100 members
£4000 each

Moderators and admins need to give up their day jobs so that they can spend all of their time watching the forum to ensure that every word of every post is moderated for consistency.
You send my 4,000 asap, got a tax bill
I think that he has beef with moderating standards.

TWF fees for next year....

100 members
£4000 each

Moderators and admins need to give up their day jobs so that they can spend all of their time watching the forum to ensure that every word of every post is moderated for consistency.

What threads have been closed for no good reason?

Genuine question as I have actually had to do some work over the last few weeks so my attention has been diverted from here

It's not a big deal :) I'm just being pedantic and picky in the absence of football.

The Bellegarde welcome thread and some matchday threads...

But I'm overreacting and being a bit of a tool so ignore me :D

This is just a be silly thread as i see it, if you dont want to see it, dont look.
I have never been and never will be on the NFL thread, and how long has that fooker been up.

And the rumours of Arsenal being in for Neto are back up and running and they want him in January.
Not sure how they afford him as they had to do a special deal with Brentford for Raya as they couldn't afford to put his fee through this summer due to FFP.

Going to see him linked to a whole host of clubs with the form he is in.

And the rumours of Arsenal being in for Neto are back up and running and they want him in January.
Not sure how they afford him as they had to do a special deal with Brentford for Raya as they couldn't afford to put his fee through this summer due to FFP.

Going to see him linked to a whole host of clubs with the form he is in.
He's so good, the only reason he's still with us is his bad luck with injuries. Jeff will be jumping for joy now he's rediscovered his form, a chance to recover a bit more from his multiple costly mistakes which have put us in this position.

I wonder if we might see Sarabia move on in January? He hasn't got the pace to play within the team as per yesterday, I don't really see where he fits in with GON currently?

Looks like a good player who just doesn't quite fit in the PL, to me

Think he's our highest paid player aswell. We really could do with moving him on, it's not worked out. We'd need to bring in another wideman & presume we'll be in for Dia again?

I'd assume we'd be in for someone completely new given what we said about targeting a striker that had been thoroughly scouted.

He suffers from the 'no goals/no assists' syndrome but from my perspective he's really good at pressing and excellent dead ball delivery.
We just need more in the Premier league so if we get a decent offer in January, let him go.

Back