• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per @TomCollomosse, it appears Ryan Giles permanent exit from Wolves is getting closer.

Some are frustrated that Giles hasn’t been given a chance, especially after a good season, but it appears Lopetegui requires players he can trust now and not ones that may need more development.

Also, Giles is 24 in January, so we aren’t really talking about a young prospect anymore.

£5m+ & a chunky sell on would probably get things done.

Imagine the windmilling online if he scores against us

I don't they actually do take the piss much on here, you in particular seem to be pretty close on many things. Think most on here are aware that even respected ITKs, the info can change
Edit....apart from one multi TV owning character.

There’s a few who seemingly don’t like me but you’ve just gotta laugh at these sad folk!
I honestly haven't noticed that, perhaps a bit of bantery stuff, maybe you're being a bit over sensitive? I know on certain other forums, some ITKs have stopped posting stuff cos they were getting panned when stuff they posted in good faith didn't work out.

the guy who told me about Giles and his medical works for boro, from what I understand boro and luton had the same deal on the table and as of yesterday had chosen boro. Same guy told me we had asked about their defensive midfielder Hackney but didn’t wanna leave and signed a new deal
Fair enough mate!

Hackney is a tidy player.

I honestly haven't noticed that, perhaps a bit of bantery stuff, maybe you're being a bit over sensitive? I know on certain other forums, some ITKs have stopped posting stuff cos they were getting panned when stuff they posted in good faith didn't work out.
Nah I can tell the difference between banter and trying to take the piss and belittling you.

Don't know anything about him, what's he like?
From bits I’ve seen and read, centre midfielder who keeps things ticking, starts attacks from deep. Can see why Carrick likes him anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back