• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiq has to go on loan for me but I wouldn’t be sending him to stoke, I liked the look of Sunderland last season I think he’d do well in a Tony Mobray team or even albion

More than likely waiting for suitable offers to move on Podence, Jimenez and maybe Silva (depending how the next few days go between him and the manager)
Incomings could also be waiting on the selling club being ready to let players go. I know for a fact we’re interested in Amad but they’ve just took him off on tour.
I'm a fan of Amad, looked really good for Sunderland, very similar to Sarabia

I was hoping we might see Chiq but i guess it's the right move for him to get some games under his belt. Hopefully he smashes it at Stoke and we recall him at Christmas.

I suppose the parallel would be Kightly in 2011/12. Injury issues so we sent him to Watford to play regularly, he was excellent there (they loved him) then he came back here in the second half of the season and was one of our best players (goes to show how appalling our defence was that we got relegated out of sight despite having him, Jarvis and Fletcher all on top form at the same time).

I suppose the parallel would be Kightly in 2011/12. Injury issues so we sent him to Watford to play regularly, he was excellent there (they loved him) then he came back here in the second half of the season and was one of our best players (goes to show how appalling our defence was that we got relegated out of sight despite having him, Jarvis and Fletcher all on top form at the same time).
Mad, Needless to say all three of those would get into our team no question.

Signed Retegui on FM and he was good. Watched a few highlights after that and he seems like a battering ram type forward but he's more than passable technically.

What do we think is a reasonable return for Chiquinho next season then?

Assuming he stays for the entire season and is first choice most weeks. I'm not familiar with Stoke or how they play these days so I'm not sure exactly how he'd be used.

What do we think is a reasonable return for Chiquinho next season then?

Assuming he stays for the entire season and is first choice most weeks. I'm not familiar with Stoke or how they play these days so I'm not sure exactly how he'd be used.
No idea what Alex Neil's football is other than pragmatic MM stuff.

Fletcher when he was top form was so good. Good in the air, good at linking up play and a good finisher too. Our best PL striker during that period.

IIRC he started well at sunderland and then got injured, that injury seemed to do for him at the top level.

Do i remember him copping a load of flak for putting pictures of his lambo on facebook whilst he was out injured or something?

Sorry, 24mill was a typo. Makes your post look like you're horrendous at maths now :ROFLMAO:
I don't need any help to do that :D

Fans get wound up by ridiculous things. Rich young man drives expensive car, big wow. I thought the hate he got from our lot when he left was pretty pathetic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back