• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
He reckons it'll take a week to do and write up a Q&A. It's not even an afternoon's work.
His answers will be interesting

What do you think of Wolves performances this season?
To be honest, only seen a couple of games due to holidays, family commitments etc so can't properly judge

What do you think about Raul spending weeks away from the club leading up to the World Cup?
Has he? Shit, sorry missed that

Any transfer news?
Follow Fabrizio for that or if like to receive your breaking news 20 mins after it has broken, follow my friend Liam

Last edited:
MLS clubs who probably won't take up a DP slot on him. Mexican clubs who can't afford 20% of his wages.

Meanwhile he's not retiring and is going to Spain with the rest of the first team.

I would have a go at him for this....but here I am at "work" posting bollocks on a forum, so who am I to judge him on that level
You could argue you post more and better informed wolves content than he does, it not your job and it is his.

I’ve cancelled my athletic again to avoid his excuses for missing precisely every single piece of wolves news.

I wouldn’t be too disappointed to see Raul go. Can’t remember the last time I saw him play well. Absolutely gutted for the bloke & will always wish him well - he’s responsible for some genuinely amazing memories as a Wolves fan over the last few years. But it’s obvious to us all that he’s not getting back to the level he was at pre-injury. Wouldn’t begrudge him of a move to a warmer climate and presumably closer to the majority of his family.

For us, it frees up a space in the squad to sign someone who wants to be here and looks like they can score goals.

I can remember the last time he played well. It would have been the week before David Luiz decided to do an Exocet impression.

I agree with your post though. It probably is time to Raul to move on. He must be properly and competently replaced though. I’m feeling more confident about that with JL now in the building.

He was superb at Anfield on the final day last season and he's only started two league games for us since.

He did have some good games last season.

You also get the feeling from social media rumours that his missus has had enough of England. Probably in his ear plenty about moving back to warmer climates as you say.

He was superb at Anfield on the final day last season and he's only started two league games for us since.

He did have some good games last season.
I thought Raul was mostly OK last season, usual effort from him, not enough goals obviously but that applied to every Wolves player.
If his hearts not in it or fitness is a problem then it's probably the right time for him to move on.

Of course all of this is from Talking Wolves which basically exists to barf out every tiny figment of wolves news on the internet in one place, with absolutely no filter for veracity or quality of source

I have never heard of the radio station that looks like the original source, and it’s number of followers suggest it is pretty small fry.

Andy called it. Think he said retire though. He can have the hocket assist

Called what, he isn't retiring and there's nothing to suggest he's leaving, other than Talking Shite rehashing any "news" ever.

He's going to Spain, if we were on the brink of selling him then he wouldn't go.

Alright calm down, no hockey assist for you sorry Andy

My pants are down. Next Andy will be along to say my names actually Gary :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back