• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with Lopetegui here now, are we gonna be signing loads of players from Spain instead of Portugal then? 😂

I guess his team probably has dossiers ready to go on quite a few La Liga players we might otherwise have overlooked.

I could swear Cunha's name came up before. Possible he's one of the ones Hobbs mentioned that they had agreement on.

Cunha is a great player, but he can't be in leui of a goal scorer

Who has said he is?
Despite the lack of goals, he does play more naturally in the 9 position. He's been used as an inside forward and second striker a lot, but not because that's his chosen position. I just think it's too big a gamble if he is being brought in as only Raul's replacement. I'd buy him with a view to being a longer term 9 though, he'd be better than our current inside forward position for this season alone.

Need a bit of experience at the back. He'd be like a deluxe Mike Williamson...

Without being permanently broken, I hope

I guess this means Mosquera out on loan and either a switch to 3 ATB or more competition for the 2 starting centre backs

He'd be cover wouldn't he? Injuries, suspensions, loss of form and if we want to go 3 at.

I guess this means Mosquera out on loan and either a switch to 3 ATB or more competition for the 2 starting centre backs
potentially not just mosquera out on loan, we may need others out to make room within the squad unless they count as home grown.

"Wolves want to be fast"

The fuck is happening here! No, we want to drag our heels and piss around for as long as possible surely. Do JL and his team not get the Wolves way yet? Shocking scenes.

potentially not just mosquera out on loan, we may need others out to make room within the squad unless they count as home grown.
Do you (or anyone else?) know how many non-home grown players we have currently?

Do you (or anyone else?) know how many non-home grown players we have currently?

We were one away from the limit but that included Bonatini and Chiquinho. Unsure if we can deregister the latter. There's also sicknote Sasa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back