• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted. I wasn't aiming at political correctness, a trait I've been caught out on before, I regret to say.
I'll change that to a car... The front end looks terrific but the arse end is a bit clunky.
I'm not going to fall out, but it's not politically correct it's just not a pleasant way to talk. Not a puritan here, when I was younger I definitely did

I'm not going to fall out, but it's not politically correct it's just not a pleasant way to talk. Not a puritan here, when I was younger I definitely did
That's a bit interesting. I know you'll probably dance differently than when you were younger, but do you actually speak differently now you're older?

That's a bit interesting. I know you'll probably dance differently than when you were younger, but do you actually speak differently now you're older?
Definitely. There are racist, homophobic and sexist things I said when I was younger which I wouldn't dream of now, all of which I'd say were pretty much the norm. We've discussed on here before what the corner shop was called in the 80s and at least early 90s. I've grown over the years and not just my gut.

Definitely. There are racist, homophobic and sexist things I said when I was younger which I wouldn't dream of now, all of which I'd say were pretty much the norm. We've discussed on here before what the corner shop was called in the 80s and at least early 90s. I've grown over the years and not just my gut.
Yes, that's very reasoned Tony, and I agree there are many things I've said and done in the years gone by and it's that passage of time disappearing in my rear view mirror, that some remnants still hang on and catch me out in these modern days.

I thought shite came via Scotland and has just been adopted here as an alternative.

I thought shite came via Scotland
p02yl6hp.jpg

Yeah, shite is what them uneducated northern lot say...

I thought shite originated just to rhyme with alright

That’s why you’ll never be down wit da yute blud innit

Obviously that's good news, let's hope a little more thought goes into who they give it to
Ooo, with that coin, Mendes could get us a new Hwang and a new Guedes.

Last edited:
Two seperate words both meaning the same thing. Sometimes you fancy a shit sometimes a shite, so not the same as ass and arse. Only an arse over here would say ass, whereas shit and shite are interchangeable
I always think asshole has a nice ring to it.

Two years ago I’m all over that. Not sure anymore.

Decent scoring record in the league last season and he did start pretty well for them. I'd definitely have him but he'd surely be aiming for higher than us.

Crazy how quick Barca sign a player on high wages then try to force him out to fund a move for the next player.

Reactions: b3h
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back