• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotland need to pick Anti Niemmi

He's Finnish

He ay finished - he's only 28

Possibly the greatest moment of gold to ever come out of talkshite.

Remember listening live and it was unbelievable, laughed for ages.

The bit where it sinks in at the end is the highlight for me. 'Oh, I thought he was Scottish.'

What are other people seeing in him?
It can only be his goals at Salzburg. A bit like certain players over here remain in demand purely based on performances at a club years earlier despite all the evidence pointing to that being an exception to the now well established norm of being useless.

It can only be his goals at Salzburg. A bit like certain players over here remain in demand purely based on performances at a club years earlier despite all the evidence pointing to that being an exception to the now well established norm of being useless.
Tomasz Frankowski hates this!!!!

He’s a bit busy being a member of the European Parliament to probably care.

I think we were linked with him under Nuno. Was he at Porto at that point?

He totally changed that game, has a great way of beating a player. Looks better than Saudi-league standard but Mendes gotta Mendes I guess.

Was in jest, though I can't remember the last time we had a forward that skinned multiple players like that and coolly finished.

Was in jest, though I can't remember the last time we had a forward that skinned multiple players like that and coolly finished.
489db27dfcf2a8eaa24aaf38f315f8d5c7c77db2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back