• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Head left on to improve the flavour of the fish. The fish is gutted, but not de-boned

It really is just better when it's served that way though. The cheek is often the best bit as well so you're just throwing that away if you chop the head off.

It really is just better when it's served that way though. The cheek is often the best bit as well so you're just throwing that away if you chop the head off.

Absolutely this.

Also, presentation is everything and when it comes to seafood, you want to see the whole thing.

(Cue the fussy eaters saying 'eurgh' - but fuck off, you're wrong...)

Absolutely this.

Also, presentation is everything and when it comes to seafood, you want to see the whole thing.

(Cue the fussy eaters saying 'eurgh' - but fuck off, you're wrong...)

Each to their own - some would be put off by an eye staring back at them.

20240927_180500.jpg
Can't be arsed with all that preparation malarkey nowadays, let Charlie sort that out.
Sunday dinner which will be enjoyed at 1pmish, non of that 5pm middle England shite.

Bought a slow cooker, don’t know why I didn’t get one before. Did a chicken and chorizo stew yesterday with harissa, red onion, garlic, mushrooms and red wine. Gorgeous.

Got an Irish beef joint in there at the moment with onions, carrots, parsnips and red wine (bit of a theme there) and will serve it with mash and broccoli. Just right at this time of year.

Back