• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Today it will probably be a cheese sandwich, bag of crisps and a choccy bar.
Going to Shrewsbury to have lunch in the garden with son, d-i-l and grandson....haven't seen them for almost 3 months

Enjoy your lunch with family :)

Supposed to be thundery showers in Shrewsbury today, don't want your cheese sandwich getting wet :)

We're fucking going whatever the weather.....I've ate sandwiches in the rain many, many times, the joys of British weather and liking outdoorsy pastimes

Salad with the last few slice of roast beef from yesterday.

made a lemon cheescake yesterday evening.
there might not be much of a main meal today! :)

Took a trip to E & J Meats in the car park of The Malt Shovel in Highley. Bought plenty several many sausages that I've bagged up to freeze. Kept some out for tonight to have with egg and chips. Might fry some mushrooms as well if I'm feeling saucy.

Took a trip to E & J Meats in the car park of The Malt Shovel in Highley. Bought plenty several many sausages that I've bagged up to freeze. Kept some out for tonight to have with egg and chips. Might fry some mushrooms as well if I'm feeling saucy.

Having that tonight - spicy cumberland sausages with egg, chips & beans.

Been raining solidly (& monsoon like at times) all day down here - need some comfort food.

I'll be honest, I'm not sure what sausage I've left out. Pork and leek, think.

Aldi have some brilliant sausages at the moment, Honey and Mustard, Black pepper and Spring Onion and our favourite - Smoked Garlic and Basil.

For the last few weeks I've been having them with a fried egg on a toasted muffin in the mornings. Absolutely delicious breakfast.

Spag Bol at Chateau misadventure, assuming the dog doesn't break something else in my body. Simple, filling, tasty.

Back