• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Last went in the Dilsh with my Dad and our kid after the PSG game in November. Top notch as always.

I have an Aunty and Uncle that live in Jasmine Grove off Carter Avenue, I was talking to my brother about playing football against the 'No Ball Games Sign' with my cousins as kids !

Bloody hell, small world, that's where I lived. Is your aunt and Uncle George and Betty, or Joan and Ron?

Joan and Ron Richardson

No wayyyy! I lived next door to them for years. My mom Olive and stepdad Alan were their next door neighbours for over 40 years. I used to play with Jim,John or was it James and Louise!

Spooky, we must have met you as we spent a lot of time there, in all those years don't think I ever saw the other side of the house, parked by the garage and walked through the garden :)

There was Joan and Ron, then Olive and Alan, then next to them was Marie and Bryan. How spooky! We must have seen each other at some point. We used to play in the Grove, with Louise and Julie and Vicky ( Marie and Bryan daughters)

Your Uncle grew lovely tomatoes and he always used to give us some.

Liver, fried onions, and mustard on crusty bread.

Chicken, chips, mayonnaise, salad later.

Slow Cooker Chinese style chicken curry for us tonight

The same curry that I had last night and cooked too much of.

Homemade pepperoni pizza tonight & a small (well I am on my own) beef joint for tomorrow with usual trimmings plus whatever veg I have

Busy day, so something that doesn't need a lot of faffing.

Following a slow cooker recipe for lamb shanks, bung in carrots,celery, tomato paste, rosemary,oregano,seasoning, a little garlic and a rich red wine gravy. Served with creamy buttery mashed potatoes.

I don't know, I haven't seen a menu yet, I'll ring the scullery and see whats happening.

Amazingly I won’t be cooking the Sunday roast. Did the steaks last night and lifted the heavy skillet with the wrong hand and quelle surprise my wrist is fucking hurting again.

Did you call yourself every name under the Sun, that's my norm :)

Today it will probably be a cheese sandwich, bag of crisps and a choccy bar.
Going to Shrewsbury to have lunch in the garden with son, d-i-l and grandson....haven't seen them for almost 3 months

Supposed to be thundery showers in Shrewsbury today, don't want your cheese sandwich getting wet :)

Back