• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

go eat some canned beans you heathen

I don't mind cold beans. There's worse stuff to eat out of a can cold.

Beans are awesome. Tasty and healthy, and go with loads of stuff.

If you want PROPER beans look at cannelini beans. None of this heinz shite.

Are you seriously trying to be a food snob over baked beans?

Royal Bay oysters for starters, followed with cracked crab claw salad and Jersey Royals.

Home made chicken tikka with pakora, naan and samosas.
I'm not a left over type of person but made enough to take to work tomorrow. The staff cafeteria and the conversations will be interesting tomorrow..

All the talk of beans yesterday has solved tonight's tea. Beans on toast with fried eggs on the top. They had great beans in US, Campbell's Pork and Beans. Thick sauce and the beans were softer than the ones here. Anyway, HP on the beans, top with fried eggs, top with ketchup :)

Do your own PPB - all day in the slow cooker with whatever you want and they taste great.

Do your own PPB - all day in the slow cooker with whatever you want and they taste great.
Never thought to do me own, will look for a recipe. Can't be that difficult to do. Cheers :)

Needs to be poached eggs on top IMO, not fried.

And the egg goes on the toast and the beans on top. With a little drizzle of ketchup, dash of salt, and plenty of pepper.

Needs to be poached eggs on top IMO, not fried.

And the egg goes on the toast and the beans on top. With a little drizzle of ketchup, dash of salt, and plenty of pepper.

I'm no good at poached eggs.

I like to see me egg and the yolk, can't do that if your beans are covering it.

Back