• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

oh sure you're happy to conquer half the globe but you can't finish 4 kilos of meat

lame. no wonder we seceded

Last edited:
Canon of lamb, dauphinoise potatoes, various veggies, nice gravy with red wine, lamb stock, rosemary and mint.

Bring it on. Salivating just thinking about it.

Canon of lamb, dauphinoise potatoes, various veggies, nice gravy with red wine, lamb stock, rosemary and mint.

Bring it on. Salivating just thinking about it.

Bit of beef, plus the best roast potatoes I have done for many years (there was some veg in there as well) - just the fecking washing up to do now

Some form of Thai noodle soup with the leftover brisket from Sunday.

Bear pretending to be a woman on Rate my Plate?
998f8e501bc33a59e3766b8737f7a95c.jpg

Mel-Issa! Fuck off with that spelling Ms C

That is a millions times worst than putting "Slalad" cream on shit

My mum puts salad cream on baked beans.

Daft cow.

My mum puts salad cream on baked beans.

Daft cow.

Nothing to do with salad cream on beans, but equally revolting. My sister from the age of about 7 has eaten raw sausage and raw bacon. Loves it. She prefers it raw to cooked. She can tell you if it's going to be a good sausage by eating it raw. Makes me wanna vomit. Surprisingly, this has never made her ill in all these years.

The daft bugger :)

FFS - that can't be good for you!!

I'm surprised she hasn't been hospitalized at some point with all the raw meat she's had over the years Langers. Even the thought of the texture of raw sausage makes me heave.

I think I remember reading that due to the way British pork is treated, it's totally safe to eat raw in the same way that red meat is.

Raw bacon is fine as it's already been cured.

Not sure about raw sausage meat through.

My mum used to eat it when making stuffing with it!

bacon isn't raw its been cured - all of it. Sausage is essentially raw pork (all 30% of it anyway) it really isn't advisable to eat this, there are some really nasty things you can get from it

Got a couple of mates down from Scotland next weekend. Any recommendations for a good curry in Brum?

The Indian streetery near new st is good, bit different to a normal curry house. Loads of good pubs nearby too.

Back