• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

My son would probably love that tbf. He put strawberries in his jacket potato the other day.

That's fucking bizarre. Some strange things work with strawberries like chilli and chocolate, but cheese and garlic? That seems really fucking left field.

Anyway Roast Chicken today, om nom nom.

Looks weird, but if pineapple is OK on pizza then why not. I wouldn't eat it myself.

Pineapple is not ok on pizza.

I meant ok in that plenty of people happily eat it.

A96DCFD0-0600-4C61-8E1F-4D421E59B40C.jpg
Had this recently in a German-run hotel in Portugal - banana wrapped in bacon in melted cheese - first thought was yuk, but it was delicious.

View attachment 2398
Had this recently in a German-run hotel in Portugal - banana wrapped in bacon in melted cheese - first thought was yuk, but it was delicious.

try pan fried veal rolls stuffed with banana and anchovies....stupendous!!! work brilliant with pork filletts stuffed with the same too!

I love pineapple on pizza. The people that don't like it are wrong, just plain wrong.

Yep. Pineapple on pizza is great. Especially if you couple it with anchovies and jalapenos.

View attachment 2398
when in the cubs/scouts, for a dessert when camp fire cooking, we'd slice open a banana (still in its skin), insert chocolate buttons, wrap in tin foil, and place in the embers. Great and tasty pudding for kids, and simple. You can do this on your own bbq if you have one! (I'm not allowed, as mrs jelly hates the smell).

pineapple itself is fucking nasty, let alone on pizza. Fun fact though, handling pineapple regularly means cops can't identify your fingerprints!

Yesterday was a first for me, I did a Sunday roast dinner... That's not the first, it was the fact that I cooked for 18 people!

All timings worked out and everything was spot on. Really proud of myself! :windmilling:

Back