• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Going to take the crackling off a pork shoulder and sling it in the slow cooker with some bits and bobs to make a nice sauce, and it will be pulled pork baps with crackling and stuffing tonight. Om nom nom

Purchased a whizz bang BBQ in the week, now fully assembled in the garage. It sees it's debut tomorrow, with half the contents of the excellent butcher on Bridgnorth High St.

Got some of those whiskey smoking kindling as well, so have the fire service on notice.

Purchased a whizz bang BBQ in the week, now fully assembled in the garage. It sees it's debut tomorrow, with half the contents of the excellent butcher on Bridgnorth High St.

Got some of those whiskey smoking kindling as well, so have the fire service on notice.

Brought our whopper over with us from US, hubby changed the parts over so that UK bottles now fit. Looks like a nice day so gonna make use of it. Great butcher that Pablo, always pop in whenever that way.

We've tried a few posh butchers but Bridgnorth and Bilston Indoor Market at the two best for BBQ stuff!

Lunchtime snack.
4e89afa9a0e9e86273fe2e74e67d189e.jpg

Snakey-B haven't had one since I was a kid!

Pie looks nice, theres a pub in Bewdley just off the Severn Valley line that does ace bar snacks.

Snakey-B haven't had one since I was a kid!

Pie looks nice, theres a pub in Bewdley just off the Severn Valley line that does ace bar snacks.
Pie from Wilson's in Morley. Beer, a 5% Blueberry Sour, from Gipsy Hill.

worried my missus has been reading recipes a la bear. the other night she had peanut butter on toast, with baked beans and cheese on.

Bleaurgh!

worried my missus has been reading recipes a la bear. the other night she had peanut butter on toast, with baked beans and cheese on.

Bleaurgh!

Does she like Marmite? If so she needs to try Peanut Butter Marmite :)

I got the gf baking steel stuff for her bday so we been playing around

oMqzluS.jpg

OeT6tu7.jpg

rCaXh9V.jpg

07SABGA.jpg

You got your partner cooking stuff for her birthday? Brave move.

Back