• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

'Better Call Saul' confirmed as a Breaking Bad spin-off, highlighting Saul's dealings prior to meeting Walt and Jessie.

With breaking bad nearly finished, what do I watch next on Netflix? Done house of cards. Never seen the wire, homeland, broadwalk empire or game of thrones. In fact, I've barely watched anything.

Fringe? Jericho?

I'm hooked with Netflix, though without the internet at the moment not so much. So many great shows, Orange Is The New Black has been recommended to me and The League too.

Jimmy Fallon does an excellent Breaking Bad parody (with a few special guests):

Contains elements from the latest season btw. If you're not that far yet you won't get some of the jokes.

Anyone watching Under the Dome? I'm really enjoying it.
Have been watching this as well.

Pure hokum, but not unenjoyable. Keep waiting for a run on the shops & supplies running out, which surprisingly has not happened yet.

And why do they shoot at the dome when most of them have seen that it stops speeding trucks & planes dead in their tracks?

As long as you suspend belief its quite good.

Started watching Arrested Development from the start on Netflix. I've seen bits and pieces of it before but not much - thoroughly enjoying it!

Just finished Peaky Blinders 1st episode.

Atmospheric, but apart from 1 reference to St Andrews & Smallheath could have been set anywhere.

Not sure - maybe needs more than 1 week, but so far don't really care a toss about any of the characters

Anyone know the answer? The Chaser got it wrong.

rehe5y8a.jpg

Yeah, but how many European cups have we won?

Back