• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

The people behind Rick & Morty have made another show along the same lines called Solar Opposites and it's pretty good!

Brassic season 2 episode 2 is fucking hilarious - I was lolzing a lot throughout it. Really good series.

Netflix has announced that all 12 seasons of Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown will be available from June 1st.

Brassic season 2 episode 2 is fucking hilarious - I was lolzing a lot throughout it. Really good series.

dyou think the dreadful cgi lion and background when they arevdriving is done on purpose?

Upload on apple tv.
anyone who plays The Sims and likes death will love it.

4 is an excellent episode as well, Gideon is a great character.

Been watching Money heist, a Spanish series, it's quite good. But the main actress Úrsula Corberó is going to be my new girlfriend, I've decided but haven't told her yet :)

I've watched the first 3 seasons of Money Heist. Great stuff but should have ended after S2. That was the officially written ending which was just right IMO, but it got really popular and Netflix threw money at it and demanded more.

Yeah Tokyo is a looker.

Im only on the fourth episode, but no you can't have her I've already chosen her :)

Don't know if it has already been mentioned, but Unorthodox on Netflix is a great watch - 4 parts about a girl in an orthodox Jewish community in NY who finds it a real struggle to fit in.

Peaky Blinders is shit.

5d47c5c97c8e287169cc2803e6796692.png

Looking forward to Ozark and Brassic, hearing good comments on both :)

Don't know if it has already been mentioned, but Unorthodox on Netflix is a great watch - 4 parts about a girl in an orthodox Jewish community in NY who finds it a real struggle to fit in.

Yeah, this is good stuff.

As with most shows I am very late to the party and started watching Inside Number 9 this week. Very first episode is a bit meh but the 2nd (Quiet Night In) is a masterpiece of TV and the ones that followed have been very good

2 hour!!! documentary on sky next week on Ryan Giggs as caretaker at United. Wasnt it like 4 games?

Yep :icon_lol:

And they only won two of them.

ITV had a documentary of it a while back, his meeting with the rest of the coaching staff is unintentionally hilarious. Some batshit mental formation and his delivery makes Dominic Raab sound like Al Pacino in Any Given Sunday.

So Money Heist, Is that how season four ends...... ?

Charlie Brooker's anti viral wipe, tonight at 9pm on BBC2.

Always a good watch.

Some great bits in that.

Properly laughed at his take on singing Happy Birthday Twice. No idea why that got the lolz going

Calling Matt Hancock "Peter Pandemic" another highlight

Back