• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Booz, we’ll have to agree to disagree - anyway, did you get any clippers in the end?

Yeah we will on that one :icon_lol:

Still using my big clippers and wet shaving at the moment, shaved my beard off as it was getting on my nerves so may as well stick to how I always do it now.

Peaky Blinders is shit.

It really is, but so many people go on about how amazing it is, I've given it a go a few times but can't even get to the end of the first series.

It's not shit.

Over hyped maybe but if that hype helps people make a living (Peaky Blinder themed bars seem to be very popular indeed and of course it helps attract people to the BCLM) then fair play to those who create that.

Kenny, will you stop with this reasoned debate bollocks, it's not what the internet was made for.

Sorry

Its fucking ace and anyone who says it's shit deserves a season sat next to Johhny in the Steve Bull Stand as punishment

What I saw of it is to my mind, cack. Horses for courses and all that, though.

It's enjoyable enough if you can look past ropey plots and listen past awful accents.

Same. It’s just nonsense.

Sorry

Its fucking ace and anyone who says it's shit deserves a season sat next to Johhny in the Steve Bull Stand as punishment

You should try it, you'll get to see the players clap an empty North Bank at full time.

I wish the North Bank was empty as it would mean I wouldn't take 5 mins to get from my seat to the concourse

Witcher is shit, Code 404 is shit.

Code 404 was the absolute worst. I watched about 5 or 6 minutes of it and deleted the series of the planner. Hitmen with Mel and Sue was better than 404 and that was bloody awful.

Sky don't make average comedies, they're either brilliant or abject turd sandwiches.

Back