• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Matt Hancock, who looks like your sisters first boyfriend who had a car.

The childish use of the megaphone shouting at the Antiques Roadshow crowd, and the Queens signer made me laugh more than it should.

The home schooling bit had me and the wife properly belly laughing.

Some great bits in that.

Properly laughed at his take on singing Happy Birthday Twice. No idea why that got the lolz going

Calling Matt Hancock "Peter Pandemic" another highlight

Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny throughout.

Was looking for something to watch earlier on Prime and discovered The Crossing, scifi drama with a bit of time travel and superhumans in it, I liked it quite a lot

Did anyone watch Harry's 'Heroes': Euro Having A Laugh?

Razor Ruddock was back but revealed he was unable to play as he was on the brink of death due to his heart and continued drinking. Mersonis on the wagon and had a bust up with him over his boozy habits.

All the boys have put on weight from last year's show and got shown up badly in their first game against Metz vererans before a 5-5 draw against a team of nudists.

Ray Parlour, David Seaman, Michael Owen, Mark Chamberlain, Matt Le Tissier, Lee Sharpe and Rob Lee are some of the others on show

Last edited:
I'd rather crush my testicles in a meat grinder than watch something with that bent floppy chopped wanker in it.

I'd rather do what I did last night and not put my TV on to show it. So a double whammy of not seeing Harry and my testicles not being made into Tony's meal of Spaghetti Bollocknese

I must admit that it is really noticeable how little the telly is going on in our house. I'm mainly streaming GPs from Formula1.com now. Watch one or two a day. I'm working backwards and am now on the 2017 season.

Started Hidden last night, very good - reminds me of Hinterland which I really liked too.

I must admit that it is really noticeable how little the telly is going on in our house. I'm mainly streaming GPs from Formula1.com now. Watch one or two a day. I'm working backwards and am now on the 2017 season.

All that pinpoint reverse parking at the end of a race must be a sight.

Killing Eve,first four episodes were a lot better than I was expecting,the last two were a bit meh,looks like they're trying to flesh villanelles character out a bit rather than her just being a killer and that's it

Killing Eve,first four episodes were a lot better than I was expecting,the last two were a bit meh,looks like they're trying to flesh villanelles character out a bit rather than her just being a killer and that's it

Agreed, still love it though, seems like they're taking most of the series to build up to something, hopefully it'll be worth it :)

I'm still enjoying it, think they had to make it a bit different this time hence more in depth look at Villenelle and Caroline, couldn't keep it going the same as before cos you now are expecting the kills so no shock value

I think they're gearing up for a roller coaster fourth series,I've still enjoyed it,apart from last weeks when all the way through I was just thinking that's not Russia it's Slovakia or somewhere near, turned out it was Romania

To make up for the fact that we probably can't go on holiday anywhere this year, I keep having the urge to watch a good travel series.

Departures was on Netflix a few years ago and was really enjoyable but sadly it doesn't appear to be on Netflix or Amazon these days.

Back