• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

gah, faces from the mind fight with morbius. i feel like a saddo now. i must point out i only watched dr who as a kid.

D'oh!! The Brain of Morbius - I should have got that one. I feel ashamed!

the best thing was not knowing who the faces were of - morbius or the doctor. i don't think it was ever explained.

Currently watching "The Undateables" on Channel4. Amazing!

Also saw that a second series of Black Mirror is happening soon. If you've not seen the first one, watch it on 4OD NOW!

Currently watching "The Undateables" on Channel4. Amazing!

Also saw that a second series of Black Mirror is happening soon. If you've not seen the first one, watch it on 4OD NOW!

Did you find yourself looking out for Hamlet on there ?

I bought my wife the Extras Complete Box Set for Christmas.

Never seen it before - it's ace.

I'm going to have to watch them again now - loved them and the Office.

Thanks to a thread on PTG, I've just remembered to mention that I saw the Ian McKellen episode of Extras.

Hilarious but probably THE most cringeworthy episode of any comedy show I've ever seen!

I think I still prefer the Daniel Radcliffe/Warwick Davis episode though.

Has anyone been watching Africa?

The photography is absolutely incredible. No idea how on earth they manage to capture some of the shots they use.

Any body watch House?

I've just started season 7 and Olivia Wilde has disappeared :(

Any body watch House?

Love House ! I think she dissapeared for a while to do some film, but she does come back :)
Preferred Jennifer Morrison myself.

Has anyone been watching Africa?

The photography is absolutely incredible. No idea how on earth they manage to capture some of the shots they use.

Africa is sublime. David Attenborough never lets you down.

Any body watch House?

I've watched all 8 series of House which is brilliant. Olivia Wilde comes back briefly, but is replaced in series 8 by Odette Anable. This is a good thing.

3322042498_00a468e70a.jpg

Did anyone else watch Utopia on Channel 4 the other day?

Dexter Season 4 finale - that is Fucked Up man.

Just started re-watching Dexter series 1 again. Loved the 1st 2 series (saw them on terrestrial) then sky nicked them & that left me in the lurch. I suppose I really should get around to acquiring the subsequent series, as thought it was great.

Any body watch House?

Love House. Brilliant series.

I'm also re-watching Whitechapel series 3 which ITV3 are repeating at the moment.

Thats the one. Did not see that ending coming at all.

When you watch it again, it heavily leads to it if you listen to the things Trinity says to Dexter but the first viewing was a shocker.

The 5th Series is a decent one, 6 is really good and the 7th twists the story back to the books a little.

Looks like Season 8 next year will be the last one. I love Dexter but I hope it is, as there is only so far it can go now. The writers seem to have decided Dexter will be have a nasty ending as they don't want a Serial Killer just to walk off into the sunset

Did anyone else watch Utopia on Channel 4 the other day?

Best stuff Channel 4 has done for a long time and I include Black Mirror in that. It had an almost Fight club/ visual comic brilliance to the soundtrack and filming. Characters are spot on and a particularly nasty torture scene is very disturbing but darkly funny and handled brilliantly. Well worth a watch and was one of those series where you wished the next one was on straight away and that was after an hour and a half.

Back